A New Life? (Pt 6)

6 months later....

reader pov

my eyes widened. she smiled warmly. "yeah, you heard me right. today is the day," she said. i raised a brow, probably over suspicious for no reason. "today....as i right now, today?" i asked. "as in if you dont get in the limo right now, you will miss your flight today," she looked at her watch. "so no more traveling? we aren't going to another country?" i said. "no more hotel rooms and guns or drugs and men in shades and black and white suits. no more leaving for days and your hysterical sobbing. no more people who are thrown in front of you where you are forced to choose if they live, die, or sit on your dick. no more of that. period. im keeping the underworld out of your country period myself so you will never see any of us again, so get in the damn car before i break down," she wiped away a tear. i pulled her into a tight hug as she sobbed into my shoulder, hugging me back just as tight. "no more taking you away from your kids or husband for who knows how long or having to kill people or rape people or dealing with old sons of bitches who are being difficult just to be difficult or breaking at least ten laws every single day. no more!!" she sobbed hysterically. i just rubbed her back soothingly. "i dont know why this hurts and makes me soooooo happy all at the same damn time!!!" she nuzzled her face in my shoulder. "its gonna be fine. morgan will be the next king. i spent the last four months priming him to be your new partner. keep him in check and you will be just fine now....i have to go. ill miss my flight," i started to let go but she held me tighter. "just a few more minutes!" she sobbed. i held her for a few minutes before she pushed me away. "get in the car now! the plane leaves in like 40 minutes," she shoved me in the car and motioned the driver off. the driver pulled off. i watched as one of the henchmen handed her a box of tissues that she kept pulling and wiping her eyes and nose with. she waved. i sighed. 8 hours till i see my husband again. ive waited one and a half years, whats 8 more hours, right?

later on that afternoon...

zoro pov

shit. his blowjobs are to die for. i swear he is like mark if he were the uke. he does it sooo sensually. lapping and sucking on the tip while juggling the balls in his slender strong hands. we had walked in from work today and he pushed me on the sofa. didnt give us a chance to change into house clothes before he started sucking me off. he undid my tie and loosened it before slowly unbuttoning my shirt. all while looking me right in the eye as he bobbed. he did the same to himself as he beat off while sucking me rigorously. i wont lie, im a little worried. i know mark isn't supposed to be back till six months from now but....how can i break that to paulie? especially when he is literally madly in love with me. i caressed his face as he licked up and down my length while running a hand down my chest and stroking himself. he is amazing with his hands. just like mark. just with a different purpose. paulie does it to put me on edge, finishing me off with his magical tight ass. mark....oh god mark. every touch makes you wish he was inside you. that you could have him inside you 24/7 cause his massive dick is the missing part of you. i swear i might just be the most blessed guy in the world. too bad i will have to get rid of paulie but....well there isn't really a rush. he wont be back for another six months. i can totally put it off for another month or so, right?

reader pov

i got out the limo in front of the skyscraper. i took in a deep breath. aaaahhh this refreshing air of my home. i walked in the front door for the first time in almost two years. i walked to the private elevator. i swiped my key. it still works! i dont know why but i really thought i wouldn't be able to get in the house anymore. i hit our floor and the elevator started up.

i stood in front of the door. shit. its been soooo long. what if.....he really doesnt recognize me? what if my kids dont even recognize me? shit. no im sorta dreading this. i pulled out my phone and looked in the reflection. still the same face as far as i know. i dont know. i wont know until i walk in. i put my key in the door, unlocked it, and walked in. the first thing that i saw was....well zoro on the sofa with a guy on his lap bouncing. they were both naked and very much having sex right now. then....the smell hit me. i covered my nose. that smell is only good when you are part of the action. i quickly close the door behind me. dont want that leaking out too much. they looked right at me. i couldn't help but smile. i was worried about them not recognizing me but from the look of shock on the guys face and the tears cascading down zoro's face, id say he definitely recognizes me. since they are having sex right now, im confident the kids aren't here. i....i honestly dont know what to say to this. i knew zoro was having sex with this other guy before. i was actually happy about it. he was moving on. not depressed and suicidal. this was probably the last thing id expect to walk in on.