chapter 29

the next day...

reader pov

i had spent all night taking in his scent. smells good. great actually. subtle. clean. refreshing yet somehow deep and permeating. mellow. flavorful. like a fine wine aged just right. bet his skin tastes like it too. a gentle kiss on his neck. he was still sleeping. another. yeah. kinda tastes like wine. another. shit. i might actually get drunk off this. just the taste of his skin. either that or he drinks soooo fucking much that he actually sweats alcohol. it would be funny if he did. i felt his arm wrap around my neck in his sleep. his legs quivered around me. wonder what he is dreaming about. i heard the buzz from getting a text. i turned my head from facing his neck and reached for it. i grabbed it. i picked it up. turned it on. shit. this is zoro's phone. i shouldn't have gotten us matching cases for it. i grinned. his wallpaper was another picture of us kissing. he started writhing under me. i looked back at him. he had his eye squeezed shut. little tears coming out. he clutched me harder. tighter. his breathing sped up. i kissed him. he slowly calmed down. he grinned. "...y-y-yeah....take that!!...g-go get em mark...." he grinned and continued to sleep. i sighed. i looked back at his phone. turns out he got a text from someone. he wanted to use his old number so he wouldn't have to go around giving out his new one. hmm....his phone is locked. am i really that nosy? that id go through his phone the day after he got it. i gotta admit im curious. its a word password. ok. ill try to figure it out...only three times. yeah. ok. first one is....i grinned. 'mark'. nope. not it. ok. next one is....perhaps something simple. 'zoro'. nope not it. i sighed. last try. i guess ill try something ridiculous. hmm....'sexwithmark'. i giggled. i went to his text messages. it was three from sanji.

sanji: zoro...i wanna talk about us

sanji: i miss you. soooooo much

sanji: (nude)

i sighed. this guy just dont get it. zoro has moved on. i let out a deep breath. technically...im not susposed to be seeing this so i cant say anything. but still....move the fuck on. i locked his phone back up and set it on the night stand. i grabbed mine. unlocked it. i also had a text.

viola: im serious. this is a big deal. gotta talk asap

i texted her back.

me: what is the big idea

viola: we found his will. the terms are...interesting. what are you doing right now

me: in bed with zoro. what is so weird about it

viola: im coming to get you. ill be there in a minute

i sighed. she still refuses to tell me what the big idea is.  i leaned up to look at him. his mouth was slightly agape. low coarse breathing. i kissed him. gently. passionately. he started kissing back. a hand ran through my hair. i pulled away a little. "morning," he whispered. "i gotta go...just for a little while," i whispered. he grunted. "...fine. go handle your business," he said. a kiss and i headed out.

viola was waiting in the car outside. i hopped in. she could see my aggravated face. "im sorry. i know you wanna spend time with zoro but this is a huge deal. one that if not taken care of immediately, could have devastating ripple effects. take us to the house," she motioned to the driver and he pulled off.

we arrived at crocodile's old house. we got out and headed inside. i took a seat in the living room while she went off into another room. she returned a few minutes later with a piece of paper. it was slightly damp. "we found this on the side of the tub," she showed me the paper.