chapter 4

zoro pov

i actually woke up on time today. i got out the bed and headed to the shower. i heard it already going. i sighed. i didn't want to admit it but im sorta jealous. yeah. ace got em. they are probably dating now. nah. i don't think ace is mark's type. i sat on the bed. i guess im in the clear. luffy had talked to him last night and he said it was fine. im still feeling pretty down about it. i took a deep breath. ok. im not gonna let it get to me. im gonna go to work like usual. it wont be awkward at all. nope. itll be like nothing ever happened. yeah. ace finally came out the bathroom. he had a big smile on his face. much bigger than his usual grin. he was happy about something. i walked in the bathroom. i took a quick shower. i  stepped out and got dressed. ok. im good. ace got dressed and we headed out to the bus.

we got to the studio rather early. no one wanted to get off the bus since we were early. i didn't mind. to be honest i wasn't looking forward to the awkwardness. i just sat back in my seat. "so...how was he?" luffy asked ace. his smile got bigger. "he was fucking amazing. im already hooked," he said. i sighed. apparently he is good in bed. i had already figured that. "i want to know details," everyone nodded in agreement. he sat up in his seat next to me. "bros and ladies, let me tell you about the sex god known as mark. he is an amazing kisser. it will make you want him right then. literally. you wont be able to resist him. his kisses  are like sex in and of itself. his hands are so gentle yet strong. its like he plans how he fucks before hand. like he took a college course on how to please you. he had amazing stamina. you will never have to worry about not being satisfied. he can go all night and if all that wasn't enough to make you want to have a go with him, i have a simple statement: He has a 9 inch dick and he knows how to use it," he sat back in his seat and shivered. wow. i mean...yeah. i still want him. its just kinda upsetting that ace is talking about him like that. i guess its understandable. i couldn't expect him to talk about his personality. i glanced at the clock, 5:55 am. looks like its time to head inside.

we got inside and it was like usual. well....almost like usual. ace was staring at him the whole time. literally the whole time. im pretty sure in his mind they were having sex again. mark didn't seem to notice. or at least if he did he stayed professional about it. i was moving to the music. it still kinda pisses me off that im always the only one moving to the beat. i never understood it. i got the moves like everyone else does. why am i the only one who is doing it right? i sighed. mark looked at me. my heart beat out of my chest. he started walking over to me. no. NO! why is he coming over here? he got closer. and closer. my heart rate sped up. it was getting hard to breath. shit. im getting out of sync. i gotta focus on the music. i let out a deep breath. he was standing right next to me. he was watching me move. i looked down. good. im not hard. im fine. im good. ok. i was able to calm down some. ok. he stepped behind me. he put his thumbs in my belt loops. "you gotta roll the hips counter clockwise," he pulled on them to make them turn. shit. he was making me grind on him. i really have to fight the urge to get hard. im good. i took a deep breath. he put his chin on my shoulder. "don't worry about it. its fine. your friends have made me more than forget about it. its nothing to worry about. to be honest....im actually kinda flattered. just focus on the dancing," he whispered. he rolled my hips against him. shit!! don't get hard. don't get hard. don't get hard!!  he let go of my hips and walked away. i looked down. ok. im still good. i actually jumped when he clasped his hands together. i shook off the daze. i looked at him. "ok everybody. pair up. we have to come up with the pairings for the show in a few days," he said. i looked around. law got with luffy. koala got with sabo. sanji came up to me. "come on, moss head," he grabbed my hands and put them on his hips. ussop got with robin. shit. it was only ace left. his smile got even bigger. "looks like i got you, mark," he said. he walked over and stood with his back towards him. "ok everybody. im gonna go over the routine a few times. make sure you are paying attention," he turned ace to face the mirror. he put his hands on his hips and put his thumbs in the belt loops. "pay attention...and.......1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and," he was rolling ace's hips into himself to the beat. he dropped his hips when the beat dropped. damn. i kinda wanna trade partners now. sanji hit me on the side of my head. "come on moss head. i know what you are thinking and im sure everyone else is thinking the same thing. just deal with it right now and see about it later," he said. i sighed. i started moving his hips to mirror mark and ace.