chapter 21

zoro pov

definitely not a dream. that DEFINITELY WASNT A FUCKING DREAM!! my heart is beating so fucking fast i might be having a heart attack. im still trying to catch my breath. ok. im good. i can do this. we are dating now. its official. dont know why he doesn't want the others to know but who fucking cares we are dating now. i couldn't stop smiling. im so fucking glad i take my underwear off in my sleep. im soooo glad for my weird habit. i felt him. and this time it was different. i wasn't the only one hard this time. I WASNT THE ONLY ONE HARD THIS TIME!! i need to calm down. tsk....like that is gonna be possible. i was grinning ear to ear. so hard it hurt my face. he still lingers. its been 6 hours but he still fucking lingers. i can still feel him. the taste. the smell. oh god the feeling. those hands that roamed my body like Italian explorers. any longer and he would have found America. i REALLY wanted him to find America. if only he didn't have to leave. shit. i could feel them coming. they were coming out. fuck! why did he have to go? right when i was finally getting what i had wanted since i met the guy. he just up and left. that fucking tease. that bastard of a tease. getting me all hot and bothered. i have had an insane boner for the past 6 hours because of him. that's fucked up. it was still amazing while it lasted though. that feeling ive been missing. i dont think ive ever been wanted like that before. shit. he can have it. right now. he dont even have to ask. shit. i wish i could tell him that. i need to calm down. ok. im good. its not over. as soon as he takes care of...whatever he is doing, he will come back. back to me. my bed. or his. i dont really care. just back to me. i sighed. i still cant wrap my head around this. its simple. we are a thing. a pair. it wont be weird if he feels my hard on anymore. i wont have to be embarrassed. in fact....i will probably feel his now. i smirked. i would LOVE to feel his. in more ways then one. i chuckled. i need to stop. we need to take it slow. go at a human pace. tsk....like mark would go at a human pace. id probably need like a bar to hold on too or something. a fucking helmet so id be alright after. i shook my head. i need to focus. that's not the only thing i can get out of this relationship. yeah. we can actually date. id could actually be comfy on his lap in the Ferris wheel. be happy about doing the water slide you gotta ride together with someone. it wouldn't be weird to keep the photos of us together. just sit on a bench together hand in hand. walk down the sidewalk hand in hand. wow was i deprived in my relationship with sanji. sure the sex was fine but everything else about the relationship was missing. instead of picnics under the stars, we'd screw on a blanket out in the open. instead of sitting on a bench in the park on a warm sunny day, we'd screw in the bushes while the kids were playing right next to it. nope. not with mark. we'd actually be boyfriends. not just fuck buddies. yeah. im ok with that. i sat up. i looked at the clock, 8:45 am. wow. just over 24 hrs and mark is already gone again. i stood up and stretched. shit. i still have a boner. its sorta early. i dont think anyone is up right now. maybe if i sneak to marks room....i could just help myself. yeah. i grabbed my clothes and went to my door. i slowly opened it and looked down the hall. silent. ok. it seems like they are still sleep. ok. i tip toed to his door. it was cracked open and i felt a really cold breeze. what the fuck? i opened it. yeah. the window was wide open. i closed the door and walked over to close the window. brrrr!!! its freezing in here. it wont be weird if i get in his bed, right? roll up in his covers. yeah. not weird cause we dating now. ok. i tossed my clothes on the chair and dove in. YES!!! he still lingers here too. not much but here. there is a lingering scent of some unfamiliar cologne but who cares. still smells like him. i rubbed my head on his pillow. mmmm. im super weird. just freaky. im just indulging in this man who isn't even here. i ground my hips into his blankets. yeah. i came. right on them. and judging from the moisture, a lot too. i need to clean this up. i sat up and got out of the bed. i took a wash cloth from his drawer and cleaned it up best i could. good thing his sheet was white or else you could see it when it dried. ok. i put on my undies and shorts. my tee. i slipped on some socks. ok. im good. i gotta put on a straight face. the others cant know. not yet. that's what mark said. as far as they know, im still just crushing on him. ok. i went to his door. cracked it open. i looked down the hall. good. no one in sight. ok. i stepped out and closed the door carefully. i made my way downstairs. i took a seat on the sofa. ok. im good. its like it never happened. i flipped on the tv.