chapter 20

reader pov

ok. im on someone's lap. i figured that. on the sofa. ok. i figured that to. still fully clothed. ok. my tie is loose. someone undid it. i guess that's fine too. ok. lets see who's lap im laying on. i still cant really move since my body feels super heavy soooooo ok. they are thick legs. not much give so im gonna go with a man. ok. there a bunch of guys so that's not really helping. they aren't moving. i guess i can rule out ace since he would probably try to rape me. ok. theses legs are rather big. that should rule out....luffy, law, and sabo. all of them are rather slender. ok. that just leaves either....ussop or zoro. ok. the probability that this is ussop is around...20%? if how they were when i first got back is how they are all the time then he is probably still in the room with robin. i guess by process of elimination that would mean these legs belong to zoro. i could totally be a detective. seriously. spy and all that. i literally just figured out whose lap im laying on just by the feeling of their legs. ok. the feeling is starting to return to my body. i wonder how long ive been out. like 3 hours? yeah. i was tired but not so tired i would sleep the whole day away. it will be fine. i wanna say i got here around....8 am? so that should make it around 11 when i get up. ok.

zoro pov

wow. he has been out for almost 8 hours now. its actually getting dark. he must have been exhausted. where on earth did he come from? the other side of the city? he must have. for him to have traveled so far he still smells amazing. wow. i dont remember seeing even the glistening of sweat on his when he first walked in. this guy has some amazing stamina. couldn't help but smirk at the thought. of course he has some amazing stamina. this is mark. my sexy smart muscular sly smooth crush. that is just one of his features. yeah. im ok with him being my crush. everyone had made their way to the living room over the past few hours. there was lots of shock. 'omg when did he get here?!?!' and 'tsk...i told you he would be just fine' were the most common reactions. i heard a groan. shit. darn it. he started moving. he is starting to wake up.  wouldn't have been mad if he would have slept for a little bit longer. i mean....ive been good all this time. sanji brought me food while i sat here. i was able to move him long enough for me to use the bathroom and get back. yeah. im all good. another groan as he started to get up. wow. im already missing him. the subtle warmth of his head on my lap. he pushed up off the sofa. he wiped his eyes as he looked at me. he smirked. he got up and walked away. up the stairs. shit. i let out a deep breath. its sad but i knew it had to happen. yeah. im good. he was here with me all this time. i stood up and stretched. i sat back down. i sighed. there was commotion. everyone joined me on the sofa after he left. they were all grinning maniacally. "hey zoro...how did it feel? spending all day with your crush," chimed luffy. i shrugged. "cool. he didn't move like i thought he would have. just laid there," i said. more laughing. "did you poke him with it?" asked ace. my face felt hot. i shook my head rapidly. more chuckling. "did you cop a feel?" asked law. i just looked away. "oh he was going for the whole nine yards. felt up his side and stomach. if i wouldn't have shown he up, he would have grabbed his-" i grabbed luffy's mouth and pulled him closer. he struggled in my grip. my face felt impossibly hot. there was gasps. followed by shit eating grins. "you may as well just ask him out, zoro. why do you keep torturing your self like this? i mean...you act like you dont like him and you dont want any of us to tell him for you. when do you plan on asking him?" reasoned robin. "probably never," commented ussop. i shook my head. "im...im gonna do it....soon enough," i had to put my head down. i had no idea when or where or under what context i could let him know how i felt. some chuckles. "tsk...like we could believe that. zoro will wait till he sees him with some other guy or girl before he realizes that its too late," said ace. there were nods in agreement. "what gotta do is force them together," said luffy. "how?" asked law. they seemed to think it over. "i got it!! isolation!!" said ussop. everyone looked at him. "look. we gotta make sure that for every single outing, zoro is forced with mark. make sure that everyone is paired so that mark can only pair with zoro. basically...mark and zoro 24/7," he explained. they seemed to think it over. "how can we do that without making it look suspicious?" asked robin. "who cares if we look suspicious. zoro will know whats going on. he can just cover for us. anyway...i just got us tickets to a couple of movies tonight. we all need to be gone before mark gets done with his shower," said ace. he finished typing on his tablet. "wait what?" i said. everyone moved to grab their things. they started out the door as quietly as they could. they didn't want mark to hear them leaving. i tried to follow. i didn't want to be left alone with mark. i was held up by a hand. "where do you think you are going? someone has to be here with mark!!" ace shut the door and locked it. i sighed.