Defaced Bandana (Pt. 3)

2 hours later....

reader pov

i took a deep breath. mmmm......he still makes me feel nice and cozy. i cant help but rubbed my face in his firm chest. i already know i got super hard in my sleep. as my senses became more aware of my surroundings, i began to hear...whimpering? yeah. definitely whimpering. his grip on my head got tighter all of a sudden. he was pressing my head into his chest really hard. i couldn't pull my head out. i could barely breath. i patted his back frantically. he choked and let my head go. i leaned up to look at him. he looked at me with a tear filled eye. i smiled. i gave him a kiss. passionate and soft. quickly growing desperate. shit. when was the last time i kissed my husband? i dont know but it feels like a long as time and im loving it. i was missing it soooo much. when we could just make out cause we could. loved it. he sucked on my tongue aggressively. i could tell he has been missing this too. we took turns sucking each other's breath away. shit. kinda reminds me of when we first got together. i soo wanted to take his clothes off right then. just wreak him. i couldn't though. i love zoro tooo much to put him through the pain of me releasing my sexual tension. ill just settle for this kiss. we can go at it when we get back home. our real home. not some duplicate designed to trap us. nope. where we risk waking the kids up. i grinned. waking the kids up was always my goal. if i made zoro wake the kids up then i made it. i was good. not to mention it was a huge boost to my ego. the walls are thick so it was always a challenge but i made it almost every time. yeah. i was good.

 i pulled away just a little. i looked into his soul. all i saw was....sadness? what is zoro sad about? "whats wrong?" i asked. he shook his head vehemently and started kissing me again. he got more aggressive. rolled over on top of me. adjusted his legs to straddle me. sure im happy to have sex with my husband but not like this. not in here. i wanna go back to our bed. in our home. id rather wait till we can get outta here. he started grinding on me. i didn't feel that poke i was expecting. i was getting hard but not zoro. another thing that is wrong here. zoro was always harder than i was when it came to sex. i dont know why but he was always  throbbing looking like he would explode if i just touched it. not this time. i gripped his biceps and pulled away. he kept reaching for me, fighting against my hands. he kept grunting and the tears started flowing again. "zoro!! whats wrong?!" he wouldn't listen to me. he kept fighting against my hands. i heard the familiar sound of the locks unlocking. looks like bill is back for his evening fuck fest. i sighed. not looking forward to it but if i do him like last time then he will pass out and i can spend the night with zoro. ok. good plan. as good as it can be in our current situation at least. i saw hands wrap around zoro. he fought against them as they pulled away. i sighed. looks like its this again. every other day, bill would have one of us taken away and we would be forced to spend the night in a different room all alone. yeah its horrible but we would be able to get through it cause we would be able to see each other again after bill fell asleep. "zoro....just go. we will see each other again in like two hours, ok babe?" i leaned up and kissed him. he tried to grab me but the hands wouldn't let him. more and more hands till he was pulled right off me. he grunted as he struggled. i noticed a blue slip of paper on the pillow next to me. i went to grab it but a henchman grabbed it. it looked to be a note but the writing was too small for me to read. he walked away, half dragging zoro out the room. "MARK!! THEY GONNA-" his mouth was gagged before he could speak. "ill see you later, zoro!" i called as he was pulled out the room.

 a few minutes later, bill was carried in bridal style. he was sat in the bed right next to me. i sighed. he groaned a little with a smirk. he rolled over and buried his face in my neck. he started kissing it. i sighed. i rolled over on top of him, between his legs. zoro had made me hard already so i was good to go. "lets just get this over with," i got lined up. he winced and pushed me away. "b-b-babe, im s-s-still sore," he whispered. "whats that got to do with me?" i pushed against him. he let out a whimper of pain. he pushed me away harder. "just...cuddle with me," he said. i sighed. i rolled off him. i was starting to go flaccid anyway. i wasn't looking forward to doing it anyway. he rolled over and buried his face in my neck. i noticed he had some bandages on his ass. i smirked. looks like he hasn't healed yet from earlier. good. i hope he is never ready again. "ill....be ready again in a few days. you...gonna be with me till then," he whispered. i sighed. it was always just a few hours that me and zoro had to be apart but a few days? im sure we will make it. we gonna be fine.