chapter 8

zoro pov

that was fucking amazing. wow. just wow. i can still taste him. it was so hard to get to sleep because of it. ace just collapsed when we got back from the pool party but i was so restless. im so glad ace gave him that dare that he knew he wouldn't take. my heart is beating so fast. so fucking fast its unreal. i still cant calm down. even though its been several hours i still cant seem to calm down. ive been fighting the urge to beat off to it. shit. this is what ive been waiting for. this is what makes those 6 months ive been holding out feel like a dream. ace wasn't lying when he said his kisses were like sex in and of itself. im smiling so hard it hurts my face. ok. ok......ok. im good. i need to calm down. im good. it was like i was high on adrenaline. i don't know when ill get the chance but please great power that rules the universe let me experience it again. ok. im good. im fine. my heart has slowed down finally. i looked at the clock, 2:30 pm. ok. if that is what it feels like to kiss him then what does it feel like to....my face felt hot. my whole body quivered. i couldn't even complete the thought. i sat up on my bed. i wanna know what we are doing today. i grabbed my phone. i got three missed texts.

sanji: was that kiss as good as it looked?

luffy: don't tell law but im kinda jealous. i only tasted him for like three seconds and it felt like my heart would explode

law: don't tell luffy but i want to see what sex is like with him

i sighed. i completely forgot that we played spin the bottle at the party. ace....i want to hug you and murder you. i texted sanji.

me: we need to talk

a few minutes later...

sanji: come to my room

i got out of bed and took a quick shower. i put on some jeans and a tee and headed out to sanji's room. i knocked on his door. a muted 'come in'. i opened it and walked inside. i had to shield my eyes. "come on. don't act like you haven't seen it already," he said. he was butt naked on his bed. i heard him get up from the bed and walk past me. the door was shut. he came back. i felt lips against me. i pushed him away. "oh come on. you said you wanted 'to talk'. what was i susposed to assume?" he got back in bed. "you can open your eyes now," i blinked. he was still naked but laying on his stomach staring at me. i could still see the crack of his ass. i sighed. "i want to talk to you about what's gonna happen after we get done with this trip," i took a seat in the chair. i made sure that i could only see his upper body when i looked at him. "we are going back home and practicing till we get another gig," he said. i shook my head. "me and some of the guys were talking with mark in the Jacuzzi and he offered us a permanent job as his dancers," i said. sanji shook his head rapidly. "i didn't start my own dancing company to work for someone else," he said flatly.

"mark has so many good things that he could offer us and it has its perks. he knows people that could use us. don't think of it as becoming employed, think of it as a major networking opportunity," i said. "let me guess. he told you to say that last part," i nodded.

"look. i wont deny that that could help us out, but i think that we are perfectly capable of making it big on our own. i don't want to get big and then have to owe someone like him for it. we can make it to the top on our own," he turned on his back and stared at the ceiling. "admit it. we are struggling. in many ways too. in just over a week, we went from just a rag tag team of dancers to a full blown professional with his intense training. he fucking performed what we thought was impossible," i said. he grunted. "he was alright. we were good on our own," he said. i sighed. i pulled out my phone. i pulled up a vid of us before him. i got up and sat on the bed next to him. "look. this is us before mark," i changed the video to one of the concert, " and this is after a week with him. we already owe him everything. i mean...thanks to him, we actually danced in sync for once in our life." he just grunted and turned away from the vid. he grumbled something.