Bloodied Bandana (Pt. 2)

1 week later...

zoro pov

"YOU GOTTA HIT IT HARDER!!" they were just flowing. it hurt. its be soooo long since ive had to top someone and now ive had to do it for the past week. it hurts. my abs hurt from thrusting sooo long. my husband kept trying to help me go longer. he would cheer from the side as i thrusted into bill with all the power i had but it never seemed to be enough. he wouldn't cum as much as he would when mark would fuck him. its like i could never find his spot and keep hitting it. he would just lay there with a bored expression. like i wasn't fucking him with all i had. i couldn't do it. not as long as mark could. not as hard as mark could. ive just....ive gotten so used to taking it that i dont have much stamina for topping. i could only go for maybe two hours before the pain would make me pass out. this stopped being sex along time ago. now we have to just keep taking turns satisfying him till he could choose between us. shit. they just wouldn't stop flowing. i kept thrusting and thrusting but he didn't seem any closer to the orgasms mark would give him. i felt hands on my hips. mark would sometimes move my hips so i could get the angle right but it almost never worked. when it would look like it might work, bill would get pissed. "S-S-STOP HELPING HIM!!" he would scream as i would finally start to hit his spot. he didn't like it when mark would help me fuck him. says that its not real. that if we were to be married, mark wouldn't be there to help me and then what? he would have to just go the rest of his life not being satisfied. mark grunted but had to let me go. i tried to remember where he had angled my hips to but bill wouldn't let me stop long enough to figure it out. once mark found his spot, he would abuse it like there is not tomorrow. he never forgot the angle of his lovers pleasure. probably couldn't forget it even if he wanted to. i felt a hard slap on my face. "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!" he yelled. shit. it hurt. im losing stamina fast. ive been at it for the past two hours and the fatigue is getting to me. its draining my strength rapidly. im.....shit......im starting.....to....pass.....(he passed out)

meanwhile.....

reader pov

he roughly shoved zoro's passed out body out of him. my husband fell to the ground. yeah. mega pissed. you dont do that to my zoro and think you gonna get outta this alive. as soon as viola finds us, ill kill him with my bare hands. tear his throat out with my motherfucking fingers. repeatedly bash his head. ill fuck him up soo bad ill make it seem like what i did to crocodile seem like i just scratched him. you dont fuck with my zoro. "your next," he grunted. i got between his legs and lined up. he gave me a smirk as i pushed inside. im gonna tear his ass up. ill make sure i see blood when i pull out. i started thrusting. he didn't get a chance to adjust as i pounded him. i moved the pillow so he would hit the head board. i gripped his neck with my hand and slowly increased the pressure as i fucked him. no. raped him. this is gonna be a brutal raping and im not gonna feel bad about it. nope. i increased my grip as my thrusts got more powerful. his legs went limp. shit. i looked at him. he gripped my arm as i strangled him. his eyes rolled to the back of his head and some drool escaped his mouth. "...fuck me g-g-good baby...." he whispered. shit. i felt him clench again and again. spewing his seed all over his own stomach. DAMN IT!! even when im angry im still an excellent lover. his jaw was slack as i plowed him with no concern for his well being afterwards. i increased my grip strength. shit. i was at my limit. i couldn't choke him any harder. i hate cumming inside this motherfucker. i hate that he claims the seed i dedicated to zoro now. he wont let me and zoro have sex. nope. i cant pleasure my husband like i used too. me and zoro haven't had sex since that fateful night. i hit it harder and harder as the tears flowed down my face. i miss the passion i once had with my husband. when we actually wanted to be with each other. when he would come home from work and we would go at it like we hadn't seen each other in years. i wanna see my kids. i want to see my fucking kids!! goddamn him. "DAMN YOU BILL!!" he took my seed again and again.