Song Writer and the Sword Maker (Pt 3)

paulie pov

he pulled me through the living room of a huge penthouse. how much money does top brass make! i dont even have time to worry about it. he was all over me. who would have known that he would have came onto me. he lead me into a bedroom with a huge king sized bed in the middle. he closed the door and pulled me into a kiss. he started undressing me! i couldn't believe it. i didnt dare stop him. i dont know what is going on with him but i aint gonna stop him. i just let him strip me naked. he started getting undressed. he pulled off his shirts, revealing a wicked scar across his chest. i swear everything about this guy is badass. he pulled his pants down. i just stroked myself, enjoying the tease as he slowly slid his undies down. that bulge was no lie. he is hung and im loving every bit of it. i sat up as he walked to the edge of the bed.

zoro pov

he put me in his mouth, shamelessly slurping and sucking me off. i wont lie, i do miss this. mark doesnt do it but....his rim jobs are to die for. my ass is only for mark so im topping. it will take some getting used too but ill be damned if any man has me other than my husband. he sucked me off really good, making my hard dick nice and wet. he laid back, scooting himself up on the bed. he spread his legs as he stroked himself. he put a pillow under his lower back and behind his head. he gave me a sick grin as he presented himself to me. he was actually a little smaller than me but still muscular. his nipples were pretty appetizing.

i climbed in the bed, a newfound lust growing within me. i got on top of him, pressing my lips against his. he caressed me faces as he rolled his hips and wrapped his legs around my waist. i kissed on his neck, his chest, licked and sucked his nipples, earning a needy whimper. i kissed on his neck as i lined up against him. he gripped my shoulders as i slowly pushed inside him. his breath hitched as i planted my hips firmly against his ass. oh did he feel good. when was the last time i topped? i had been so consumed with being with mark that i didnt even think about topping. not that i would wanna change our roles. i started thrusting, slowly and firmly, growing used to being a top again. he stared me in the eye fiercely as he stroked himself in time with my thrusts. i felt him clench, growing tight. i clenched. shit. never thought id cum for another man so soon after my husband left. i kept going as i filled him up. he beat off faster, gritting his teeth as he came, staring me right in the eye. i kept going, pounding him into the bed, earning low words of encouragement and a kiss. he gripped me tight, holding on for dear life as my body took control. i couldn't stop. his tightness, his warmth, his needy whimpering and kisses on my neck drove me wild, awakening a beast inside me that was long since forgotten.

he gripped my shoulders, forcing himself on top. he started riding me, deep and hard, making sure i felt every inch of him. i just held to his hips as he rode me till we came together. he just rested on me, squeezing every drop of cum out his dick. we were trying to catch our breath. shit. of all the things to do while in grief. i just fucked someone else...in our bed. in the bed that me and him spent the last ten years cuddling, sleeping, and fucking in. shit. im a mess. i really am. the question isn't will he forgive me, its if i could ever forgive myself. i cant just assume he is in the same position i am. how can i explain this? what would people say? shit....what if mark really does come back. walks in the house like he never left. expecting a warm reunion only to be met with his husband's infidelity. sure he does stuff like this when he has to leave for a long time but....well he probably doesnt find pleasure in this. viola makes him do it so he wont be hard in the middle of an important meeting. paulie leaned down, kissing me ferociously and savoring my taste. he pulled me out and laid on me, half straddling my hips and kissing on my neck. "damn....you just like i imagined you would be," he whispered. well....he did get my mind off how hopeless i was feeling and i dont feel lonely any more. "how long have you had a crush on me?" i was curious. didnt really notice that he would stare at me every time we were in the room together. "since i saw you 5 years ago. you know you my boyfriend now," he leaned up and hovered over me. viola did say that i need to act like a single father. hello cover story. "im a single father with two kids. are you sure you want....this?" i asked. he chuckled. "cant wait to meet em," he kissed me. im....im sorry mark but....i need a distraction till you come home. please forgive me.