epilogue

Author's note: this is the missing epilogue. tells the story of the wedding and some other stuff. still a little pissed wattpad deleted this. its different for those of you who were able to read it before it disappeared. i hope you will like it even better.

enjoy...

the guest list

reader pov

"you said you were gonna give me the guest list a long time ago, mark. why is it that im just now getting it two weeks before the big day?" viola looked at me expectantly. we took a seat in crocodile's old mansion's living room. i just noticed that we come here to do stuff a lot. i dont know why but this is like a landmark. i simply couldn't get rid of this place. its sorta familiar. reminds me of crocodile. dont know why that is a good thing but whatever. "been trying to get him to sit down and talk about it but the guy's libido is INSANE. if im gone two days its like we never met in the first place. all over me like a starving lion family on a wild buffalo," i said. she face palmed. "he should know by now that you aren't leaving. you know, since the wedding is in TWO WEEKS. its not like this is something that isn't all that important like the color of the outside of the hall that the wedding is in. all that matters is the color of the inside while the wedding is taking place. whatever. that's not even the point here. the point here is that with no guest list, there wouldn't be any people at the wedding. did you manage to talk with him about who you guys want to come?" she asked. i shrugged. " 'make sure all our friends are there. i dont care who else comes' were his exact words," i said. she looked over the list. her eyes widened. "you really think zoro is gonna like this?" i shrugged. "that's what he gets for not listening to me," i grinned. she slowly shook her head. "gonna take some digging to find him. zoro kinda wanted him to disappear, you know that. its sorta sad. ill get the annulment papers ready just in case," she said. i shrugged. "he said he didn't care who i invited. i kept trying to talk to him but he insisted we fuck 24/7. i figured id remind him why he wanted to be on the alter with me and not old curly eye brows," i said. she chuckled. "this can go two ways. he will hate you and want a divorce for forcing him to remember sanji which is like a 90% of happening. or...." she trailed off. i laughed. "love is irrational like that. im sure, no im positive the other thing will happen," i said. another chuckle. "being in the underworld has gotten you accustomed with taking huge risks. you've begun gambling with everything other than money. are you sure you wanna bet your whole marriage on zoro's reaction to seeing sanji in the front row watching you two get married?" she asked. "let me ask you this. have i ever made a bet that i wasn't sure i would win?" i asked with a smirk. she sighed. "you got me with that one..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the bachelor parties

zoro pov

"you are not gonna take me in there," i shook my head vehemently. they took me to a fucking go-go club and the one i used to work at to make it so bad. ace threw an arm over my shoulders. "you know you wanna go in there. its been what? like 6 months since we left our lives in this city for your fiancé. i bet she will die of laughter when she sees you in the 'sorry sucker who is getting married' seat. come on. it will be fun," he said. "100 bucks says zoro will get a boner 30 minutes into the lap dance," chimed ussop. tsk....like any other man could make my dick hard like my fiancé. impossible. i sighed. mark. my mark. the guy im gonna marry in like two days. its gonna be sooo fucking beautiful. all cheesy and shit. we might not make it out of the hall before the need for him inside me grows to great. there was chuckling. "awe man, zoro. why you gotta ruin our fun?" groaned ussop. i looked down. yeah. threatening to break through my jeans. "some one get the emergency mark experience kit. we need him flaccid for tonight," yelled luffy. they brought me the box. i took it with such happiness. it was heavy. of course it is. this was designed by my husband for me to use when he is away. robin made me look at her. "ten minutes in the bathroom. if i have to come get you, you wont leave here till you cheat on him. ok?" i nodded. i sighed. that wont be enough time. with the mark experience kit, i need at least an hour. normally its two but ill have to make due with just ten minutes. i felt a tap on my shoulder. i looked at law. "you better hurry up. you are at 9 minutes and 36...35...34-" i took off running.