Tsk....Yeah Right

Author's Note: this will be an interesting story about how you guys come to have kids. hint: you dont end up adopting them. and no....even in the fantasy world of this fanfiction, its still not possible for zoro to get pregnant. how does it happen? just read and find out...

2 years after the wedding....

reader pov

"im not gonna lie....they are all...VERY ugly. i mean what the fuck?! how on earth can children be soooo fucking u-" zoro elbowed me. it kinda hurt. "oh come on, zoro! i cant go about our life having these ugly motherfuckers calling me dad. its insulting," i said. zoro grunted. i could tell he didn't like em too. i mean...sure. we wanna adopt a kid or two. save the world, stop kids from going hungry, all that other shit that the commercials say to make you feel guilty but i dont want ugly kids. i dont want kids just to make us look better (if that were possible) i wanna raise kids with my husband and i want them to look like they could come from my magnificent manhood. these....these kids. i couldn't help but shake my head. "look...i think i have a solution that will make everyone happy. i will buy this orphanage. that way...we can make it bigger, hire better staff, better facilities, make it possible for anyone else, but me and my husband, in the country to claim one of them, or all of them. i just cant do it. i cant love them like im susposed too," i know  i sound mega mean but im just being honest. im not saying it to insult the kids but....shit. these ugly ass kids would shame the name (L/n). zoro sighed. "i dont want to agree but....damn. what the fuck?! where are the cute babies?" he grunted. the lady sighed. "im truly sorry to hear that gentlemen. the 'cute' ones always get adopted first. all we are left with are the older kids. its rather unfortunate really. once they get past a certain age, the likelihood they will get adopted drops drastically. this is the only orphanage in the city. i would only ask you to reconsider," she explained. zoro sighed. "i really wanted to believe the hype. 'all babies are cute' i would always hear but....everyone who has said that must not have seen these kids. ill have to agree with mark. let us buy it and help you guys take care of it," he grunted. i could tell he was mad at himself for agreeing with me but still. they ugly as fuck. its not right or fair but we are being honest with ourselves. she sighed. "while its true they would much rather prefer a family, better facilities would be nice," she hung her head. i sent a text to viola. "great. my assistant will be here later on to take care of the details. me and zoro are gonna....go be mad about how judgmental we are," i stood up from the chair. she stood up and held out a hand. i took it. "im sorry we couldn't take a few of them off your hands. thank you for accepting our guilt gift," she nodded and me and zoro headed out.

"what are we gonna do?" he grunted. i just laid down on his lap as we watched tv together in the living room of our penthouse. "i dont fucking know. i want kids. you want kids. you aren't a woman soooo we cant just make them. we went to every orphanage in france and zou city and couldn't find one. i mean....we now own over 40 orphanages for crying out loud!!" i said. he seemed to think about it. "we could...you know with a woman?" he said. "then the kid(s) would only be related to one of us, zoro," i said. he sighed. "then we would have to deal with the 'why did you leave mommy to be with daddy, dad?' phase. im not really seeing options here," he grunted. he started surfing his phone. "whatcha looking for?" i asked out of curiosity. "tsk...plastic surgery for kids," he grunted. "you know we cant put them through that," i grunted. "you think there is something available in the underworld?" he asked. "nope. already looked a few weeks ago. nothing but doctors who handle stuff that was done illegally. even if they help us conceive kids, the kids would be born in the underworld. i dont want to force my mistakes on them for the rest of their lives," i said. he grunted and hit my head. "what?" i rubbed it. "our mistakes, babe. remember?" he showed me his ring again. i sighed. "yeah. ill admit it. some bad shit happened before we got married. because of that bad shit, im permanently blind in my left eye and you've killed around 42 people. its terrible, i know but i wont let you keep blaming yourself for it. i could have came forward with my feeling sooner. i could have let my friends tell you if i couldn't. hell...i could have stabbed you in the ear with my hard dick when you passed out on my lap that first time. its awful. i...." he just trailed off. i dont know why he tries to cover it up. no matter how many times he says it, its still my fault. im the one who raped smoker making him fall in love with me. im the one went with him to france, where i fucked doffy and crocodile, making both of them fall in love with me. its all m-he hit the side of my head hard. it hurt. "there you go being all technical and shit. im not here cause i think you owe me anything. im here cause i WANT to be. i didn't have to say i do. i said it cause i WANTED too and i dont need any other reason for it. im tired of having to explain this to you, mark. over and over again you try to shoulder all the blame like you have to. we are MARRIED for the umpteenth time. that means i chose to take on all of your shit. the very good, the good, the bad, and the downright ugly," he caressed my face. "why...why do you keep doing that? it makes me...makes me feel like you might just leave me one day. its just...." yeah. they were flowing from his one good eye. i sighed. i sat up and faced him. "....i just wanna be happy and you-" i cut him off with a kiss. he gripped my head soo hard. felt like my head might pop like a balloon. he was aggressive. wouldn't let me breathe. he pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms and legs around me. i could feel his heart beating out his chest. his breathing sped up. i felt his desire through the kiss. his rage. his...sadness. shit. i could feel them coming out. i swear this happens at least twice a month. i remember how unfortunate we are. he gets pissed at me for shouldering it all. the he gets damn near depressed to the point of devastation at the thought of me just up and leaving. its awful.  i pulled away and hovered over him. both of us breathing hard. hearts pounding. if we didn't just have sex like 20 minutes ago, im sure we would have fucked by now. "im...gonna make a terrible father.  i mean just AWFUL. i feel so fucking sorry for our invisible kids," i whispered. he chuckled. "they will always be on my side, just so you know," he smirked. "nope. always on my side cause im gonna spoil em," i said. "tsk...spoil them my ass," he said. "hey! dont go talking about your fine ass while im around," i kissed him. he giggled. "you like my ass so much, why dont you kiss it," he whispered seductively. "hmm....fine. i might just do that. i haven't done that in a long time. maybe i will kiss your fine ass," i kissed him.