chapter 24

reader pov

MASSIVE HEADACHE!! man do i hate drinking. hurts like a  motherfucker. i should chase it more often. with like water or something. just to prevent this throbbing migraine. i heard groaning. i opened my eyes. a huge mass of bandages covered this person's head. weird. what the hell was going on last night? must have been something fierce for someone to have to go to the hospital. too bad i can really remember what happened last night at all. bet it was super fun too. i sighed. i heard more groaning. they started shifting in my embrace. the groan was deep. very deep. made my entire body quake. must be a guy. i tried to pull my hand from around him. nope. he held it tight. i looked around the room as much as i could. it was bright. seems like wherever we are lets in a lot of natural light. room looks white and gold. its nice. i craned my neck to see where the clock was. i spotted it on a desk on the other side of the room. after a second, my eyes adjusted so i could see it, 7:30 am. its kinda early. i thought it would have been later. i usually wake up around 9 or so. it might be all the light in the room. i looked down at the bed. long flowing white sheet with gold trim at the top where we were. the bed was huge. even bigger than a California king. must have been special ordered. it was like an ocean of white milk that ended in a waterfall at the end of the bed. i looked at the rest of the room. nice. big dressers with a vanity on one side of the room. a 50in flat screen on a stand on the other side of the room. the walls were clear and plain white. gold trim at the bottom where the wall meets the floor and at the top where it meets the ceiling. really nice room.

the guy started shuffling and sat up, rubbing his head. he finally let my hand go. yeah. it was crocodile. again. cause he never leaves me alone. he smirked. he leaned down and kissed me. pushed his tongue in my mouth i felt his leg move over my waist. he was flaccid this time which was different for him. he actually isn't horny this morning. his nub moved behind my head and he pressed his chest against mine. i kissed him back this time cause he wont stop if i dont. i pushed his out with one thrust and felt around his. tastes like medicine. disgusting. he pulled away, a line of saliva connecting our mouths. "...morning," he whispered. i dont know what is going on with this guy. he acts like he is all in luv! with me. its like dude! we just met like two weeks ago!! he really should just try to take it slow for once. the best relationships dont move this fast. he pecked me again and got up and out of bed. he walked over and dug in the drawers. pulled out some undies and put them on the best he could with only one hand. i sat up and got out of the bed. the carpet was REALLY soft. felt good to wiggle my toes. i walked over next to him and looked through the drawers. i found some nice boxer briefs. i put them on. i adjusted his so they fit right. he grunted and raised his arms with a light blush as i tugged them into place. ok. i grabbed a shirt and helped him put it on. got him some jogging pants and helped him put them on.  i put on a tee and some shorts. he leaned in for another kiss. i stopped him with a finger. "brush your teeth," i said flatly. he just grunted and walked into the bathroom. i sighed. i only have three more days to get rid of him. its gonna be hard too. he doesn't seem like the party going type. just a drink-at-home-all-by-himself type of guy to me. i gotta admit he does seem kinda lonely. and it funny since he rules the underworld. he is surrounded by people 24/7. must be one of those alone-in-a-crowd people too. i think its his fault though. seems like he scares people off without trying to. just by looking at them. he finally came out the bathroom with a little toothpaste on the corner of his mouth. he leaned in for a kiss. i licked my thumb and wiped the left overs from his mouth. i gave him a peck. he grunted. i pecked him again. another grunt. i pecked him again. "gimme a fucking kiss!" he grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. felt around in my mouth. he pulled away with a pop. he grabbed my hand and intertwined the fingers. pulled me out of the room.

we walked through some nice white halls with tall walls. blank with occasional landscape painting. i was led into a huge room with a large sofa in the shape of a 'c' in front of a huge tv. he sat on it and pulled me down to sit next to him. it was weird how white everything was. occasional gold trim but 90% white. made the black screen of the tv look like a break in the time-space continuum. "why is everything so...white?" i asked as he turned on the tv. "blank slate," he said simply. what does that mean? whatever. i need to think. what can i do to get him out the house? in front of some people. mingle a little. how did he meet me again? oh yeah. we were drunk. that seemed like a one time thing for him. also...id have to convince him to go to a party. hmm....maybe something like....online dating? yeah. "i need a laptop," i said. he looked at me crazy. "what do you need a laptop for?" he asked. "to set you up on some online dating sites," i said. he chuckled. "then im not giving you one," he said simply. i sighed. he wasn't lying about not making this easy for me. i shrugged. i can still do it from my phone. i dug around in my pockets. i found my wallet but not my phone. "where is my phone?" i asked. "lost it last night. ill just buy you another one," he grunted. i sighed. "let me see yours," i said. i held out a hand. he shook his head. "dont use one. boss of the underworld means different one every time i make a call," he said. another aggravating thing about this guy. he still hasn't let go of my hand since we left the room. this is gonna be the longest three days of my life.