chapter 15

reader pov

3 days later...

i sighed. today is the last day of the trip. last day in france. last day of modeling. its been a weird past few days. doffy insisted on doing all of my photoshoots. also....ive only modeled undies for the past few days. i shook my head. this has been a weird trip all together. the thing with smoker, that party, doffy and his weirdness. i guess the only non weird thing is seeing law here. even more so since he plans to marry luffy. its so nice. i would love to go to the wedding. i bet it would be the nicest thing. i sighed. i was on lunch break when  got a call.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yeah...

its nami

oh!! long time no hear from

well....ive been kinda busy getting the clothing line together and all. what's going on with you?

nothing much.

tsk....liar. i saw the pictures.

oh my!! whatever do you mean?

don't play dumb with me, mark. the magazine is read worldwide. everyone knows you are modeling.

well then why would you ask what's going on with me

tsk....just never mind. i was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out.

you see....im currently on lunch break from modeling. im also in france so....i don't really know how that would work

i think it would work well since im in france as well

oh!! well you should totally come by the studio

where at

24255 mission drive. 50th floor. let me know when you get here

well isn't that convenient. im already here

what brings you here

im here to talk to boa hancock. she is the woman who got vivi to look at my designs. i just want to thank her

wow. that is convenient. she is also a model. same floor and everything

im on my way now

***end call***

i put up my phone. i still have around 40 minutes of my lunch left so that should be fine. i got up and headed out of my dressing room.

she finally got here. i met her at the elevator. she was wearing a black blouse with some black yoga pants and some black red bottom heels. she ran up and gave me a tight hug. i hugged her back. she pulled away. "i have so many thing to talk to you about, but first. i need to find boa. ill be right back," she walked away. i looked behind me. she talked for a bit with doffy. he nodded and she walked to boa. they cheered and gave each other a hug. smoker happened to be in the next set over from boa. he looked at her. she looked at him. he mouthed 'we need to talk'. she nodded. she walked back over to me. she put her arms around mine and i was pulled to  doffy's office. i took a seat as she closed the door. she took a seat next to me. "ok. i want to know how you got here," she asked eagerly. "i hitched a ride with smoker. went to work with him. doffy offered me a job. i was like yeah. been modeling since. today is the last day of the trip so im heading back today," i said. she nodded. "ok. let me tell you some stuff that will blow your mind...."