chapter 22

Author's note: before we begin, i have a little forecast for you guys. its.....(drum roll)....100% chance of pain and suffering, a sprinkle of obliviousness, with a 40% chance of a threesome. i hope that helps...

anyway, back to the story...

reader pov

"that suit looks marvelous, Mr Mark," i looked in the mirror to see what the attendant was talking about. it was nice. black suit with white shirt. nice tie with a matching hat. its alright i guess. nothing out of the ordinary. sorta like what crocodile was wearing, minus the tie. i shrugged. he just sorta left me here a while ago. didn't tell me where he was going. i looked at the clock, 4:27 pm. its around two hours now till the party begins. wonder what he is doing.

meanwhile...

viola pov

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I bet its much more painful than it looks. crocodile has only been torturing him for about an hour now and i can feel a knot forming in my gut. he had put a deep cut in his left eye and beat him up real good so far. i sighed. this isn't the first time he has tortured someone. last guy he tortured was this guy named marshal teach. he was a guy who stole loads of merchandise from him in the past. it was pretty intense back then. this guy is holding on though. three broken fingers and he hasn't cried yet. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" a futile plea but admirable. i know that wont be enough to get him freed. crocodile hit him in the face with his hook, leaving a huge bruise on his temple. "shut the fuck up," he grunted. he pulled out a long knife. he grinned. he placed it slowly against his bared chest and made a little cut. the man's eye widened as he saw the blade slice across his chest, leaving a deep gash. blood EVERYWHERE. this is gonna be a mess to clean up. i couldn't believe he could still breath. i thought it would have nicked some veins but he is still breathing. he fell back in a blood curdling scream. his still bleeding eye filling his mouth with blood. i looked at the clock, 4:27 pm. i sighed. itll take crocodile an hour to get back to where he was with mark and he hates to be late. "sir! its getting close to time!" i called from across the room. he grunted. he took the long blade and deeply slashed both of his ankles. i could tell it went to the bone. the man let out a loud gargled scream and went limp. he is lucky to have passed out from the pain this early. crocodile got up and tossed the blade in a corner. he walked away from the puddle of blood in his clean suit. he got to the door and pulled the zipper down. he took off the mask. a burst of his cologne hit me. he pulled off the suit. completely clean. like he never came here in the first place. doesn't even smell like the blood his suit was covered in. he tossed the suit to the side and took his jacket from a waiting henchman. i helped him put it on. "make sure he dies," he grunted as he walked out. he got in his car and left. i sighed. its pretty horrible. i mean...this man did nothing to him. not a thing. he was just torturing him to death simply cause he was holding mark's attention. shit. i might be developing a heart after years of pointless killing. i took a deep breath. i cant save him outright because the henchman would rat on me but....i could dump the body in an area that just so happens to have nurses running around right? that wouldn't look suspicious at all. besides.....lets just say...the henchmen weren't hired because of their heads. i sighed. am i really gonna do this? save this man? yeah. i need some kinda good karma for the future. who knows what i would have avoided by saving this man. i walked over and put on another clean suit. i got the bag and walked over to him. he was still breathing. this guy is a fighter. i like that in a guy. i used a towel to clean the blood around him and shoved him in a bag. i hoisted him on my shoulder. he was surprisingly light. i guess that is a side effect of loosing so much blood. i carried him out to the car. "you guys stay here and clean up. ill take care of the rest," i told the henchmen. they nodded and headed inside. i put him in the back seat and shut the door. i hopped in and pulled off.