I still love you

Zosia POV:
I can't believe what I just saw Ollie kissing Jasmine in the store room, I know pushed ollie away but I didn't see him moving on so quickly. Still love him but I guess he with Jasmine now. There no point telling him I still love him, he just say nothing, he will be Jasmine happy as ever and I'll be alone knowing I pushed him out the way because he was right and I know he was. I guess I had his love for abit but now that gone. When I dumped him I didn't think I'll miss him so much, I was angry. I don't know why but he make it feel normal, a girl without a bipolar disorder, a girl who was special to have a lovely man who loved me. But I pushed that away.

I go and check my patient obs and see if he ready for surgery and see if got any question but then he goes into vf. I'll call the crash trolley and start doing CPR then Ollie comes round the corner.
"What happened" he says while getting the pads on his chest to shock him.
"What do you think" I took myself by surprise, I didn't mean to snap, I just did.
"Sorry" he says quietly.
"Right shocking move out the way" he says . I stop doing cpr and move out the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ollie POV:
"Time of death... 12:47" I say, I look at zosia who got tears in her eyes, she walks off quickly.
"Zosia!" I shout but she keeps on walking, I feel so sorry for her I know she was close to this patient. He had 4 kids and a wife, I'll call them I don't think zosia would up to do it but I'll go ask or shall I leave her be. I'm sure, I'll see jasmine come around the corner smirking, I don't smile back I just look away, I'm not in love with her when I kissed her in the store room it was trying to get over zosia but I can't get over her. I still love her with all my heart, if I tell her that she will probably not believe me, I know I wouldn't. What do I do, I'm suck. I need to find zosia but I don't know where she is. I looked in the staff room, the girls toilets and keller. I think where she could be then it hits me like a tons of brick the roof she said it carms her down, the slience, the breeze. I race up to the roof all see her sitting on the edge. I heart beats a little faster. I slowly walk up to her.
"Zosia"
"What do you want, why aren't you with jasmine"
"Because came to see if you were alll right" I says getting closer to her.
"Just go away please she treats you better then way" she sobs, what breaks my heart more.
"That not true and you know that" I say softly.
"I don't love me Ollie, and I realise that now, I pushed you way and that my falut... You was right the whole time and now you moved now" she says moving closer to the egde. I quickly and quietly page Jac and Mo to come up.
"I haven't move on.... I can't to be honest, I tried when I kissed Jasmine but when you came in my heart broke because I felt guilty... I still... Love you" I stutter, hoping she will come away from the edge. She looks at me in the eyes, I weakly smile at her but she breaks down more. I grab her and pull her away from the egde softly and pull her into a warn embrace.
"I still love you too" she cries into my chest. Jac and Mo burst onto the roof,I smile at them and Jac comes over.
"Let's go inside it warmer" I nod and I stand up with zosia still embracing each other. We all go into the staff room.
"Do you want me to call Mr.Whites family" I says softly to her, she nods pulling away. I give her a tissue. Jac pager goes off.
"I got to go page me if you need me and get back to work" jac says walking out the room.
"I knew it was too true jac being nice" Mo laugh. Zosia laugh aswell.
"Well she did smile once or twice at something" zosia says.
"Your defiantly jac favourite zosia" I laugh.
"I agree...I'm going to go back to we left the f1 to her self." Mo says walking out of the door.
I lift up zosia chin by he hand and pecks her lips, zosia smile at me.
"I love you" I say to her a bit nervous.
"I love you too" zosia smiles at him.