Framed

Ollie POV:
Once again I'm in my house alone with no one. I can't keep a girl for long. I make the wrong decision and lose them or they die on me. Its like I'm not ment to be happy. I took a week off work so air clears with everyone. I had an argument with Mo, jac, zosia, just everyone. Even Hansen, I told him to go back to Sweden. I went on one, everyone just keep on giving me dog eye and evil looks and I'd snapped. I got to go to work today, I really don't won't to go to be honest I won't be surprised if I get fired. I would be upset but I did snap at CEO Hendrick Hansen. Plus I had an argument with the whole of Darwin so there not even going talk to me and work with me arrrrr. Why me? Why am I the idiot? I get ready for work. I have to go I need money. I have been looking for other jobs. There one at St.James hospital and Elliot said that I could always help him in Pakistan. I might go. I don't know. I see how today goes. I get in my car and drive, I get more the entrance, I get a coffee, the women behind the counter didn't even talk to me. Everyone giving me evil looks again. I don't even know why, that why I snapped. I get the lift and evil looks again but I kept my cool. When someone left the lift they muttered
'Dick' what I just pushed it to the back of my mind and keep calm but I'm finding it difficult to do. I walk on the ward and everyone stop dead and look at me. I just carry on walking to the locker room. I get change into my scrubs, then I slam my fist into my locker door, so I broke it. Well done me. Zosia enters and signs and walk over to hers.
"Why is everyone giving me evils" I ask her.
"Well you have had an argument with everyone" she hiss.
"Before I mean" she looks at me confused.
"Don't act dumb you know what you've done" she walk out slamming the door. That it, this is the last day for me I'll hand in my notice in soon. I walk on the ward and go to the nurses station, everyone walks away, I sign and pick up my patient notes and walk over to her.
"Mrs.Wardle, I'm doctor Valentine and be doing the heart transplant on you" I smile.
"I just need to do some bloods and put you on a heart monitor because of your age"
"Do you mean my age" she jokes and I laugh.
"I was shocked aswel you don't look a day over 20" I smile. I do the bloods and put her on the heart monitor.
"Louise can you hand these bloods in please"
"Let me think... No" she sarcastically smiles and walks off.
"Someone in abit of bother" Mrs.Wardle laughs.
"I know and I don't know why" I sign.
"Sit down love and tell me" I smile and take a seat.
"Well it was two days ago and everyone kept on giving me evil looks and dog eyes, I ask why but they all tuted and I just snap, it just annoys me why one day where all friends and the next day I'm a shameless, pity guy" I say, starting to tear up.
"And your hand" she signals to my bruised left hand.
" I punched my locker" I say looking down at the floor.
"Well a young man like you shouldn't be going punching stuff and falling out with friends you should be enjoy life while you can" she smiles at me and I smile back.
"Only if they knew I didn't know what I've done wrong and if I did something wrong why acting like this" I sign, I get up and walk to the nurses station and sit down. I see zosia walk into the staff room I have find out what I've done.

Zosia POV:
Ollie burst though the room and locks it.
"What are you doing" I ask, facing away from him.
"I want to know what I've done to you dump me and everyone to hate me"
"Why don't you know you did it"
"Did what. What did I do please zosh tell me"he beg, why is he doing this, he knows what he did so why is he acting innocent.
"I'm not stupid ollie and I'm not falling for your game" I say, trying to get past him. He pulls me back.
"What did I do" he says not being angry but frustrated tone.
"You report me to physc saying that I tried to kill a patient and that you know I've stop takeing my med, why ollie...why" I sob and hit his chest. I break down. Ollie hugs me.
"I didn't do that I promise zosia, I wouldn't even say that to a physc, please believe me " he cries also. No how can some mistake him. He got crystal blue eyes, how can you mistake him for someone else.
"No your lying, it was you!" I shout, I push him away by this time Jac and Mo came in and calming me down.
"I didn't do it zosia please" he crys.
"No Valentine not now you made a big problem, she loss her job now and you have kept your if you leave she get to keep hers but there no working together in the same hospital" jac say angrily to him. He walks out the staff room, of course he does. He always run away.
"There you go again running off" jac shouts.

Ollie POV:
I go to Hansen office and barg in.
"Mr.Valentine please come in" Hansen says looking at me.
"Right for one I didn't report zosia to anyone and before you say how did you mistake someone with blue eyes I don't know and two I'll like to leave holby and Dr.March to keep her job here and I will be finding out who framed me for report her so this isn't goodbye yet" I say handing in my notice. I nods and before o leave.
"Mr.Valentine if your right and you find proof it wasn't you then you can have your job back but if not your not allowed on the hospital premises only if it for medical help" he says in a sharp tone.
"I understand" I leave and go to my locker and pack everything away in my bag I take a spare Darwin top. I get ready to leave but I need to find zosia. I walk around to see her with Mo in jac office.
"Zosia.."
"Get out Oliver" Mo hiss at me.
"Let him speak" zosia says.
"You got your job back and I will be finding out who framed me for this.. I just wanted to know" I say softly and quietly.
"Why would you do that"
"Because I didn't do it and your job means more to you then me " I say walking out