Text me

Ollie POV:
I can't believe it, zosia is actually leaving the hospital for good. I know she has big breaks of work and I know jac knows why, but that the only person who knows, not even dom knows why. I also know that I've played her quite abit but I didn't mean to. Is it my fault she leaving... it can't be she told me in person that no one gets in the way of her work. Maybe it's good she leaving.... no it can't be, she brings good to this hospital. I need to see Jac.

I storm in Jac office and see her just sitting there smiling to me. A sarcastic smile.
"Please Mr.Valentine come in"
Jac scoffs.
"Shut up Jac, why is Zosia leaving and why aren't you stopping her" I shout, slamming my hand against her desk, I need to know why.
"One tell me to shut up and I'll shut you up, two it's her choice to leave, three I support her all the way and four slam your hand against my desk I slam your head against it"Jac turns back to her computer.
"Oh she leaves in 2 hours make it the last time your ever going to see her special"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been two hours and I can't convince Zosia to say, well I've tried see just ignores me, she won't even look me in the eyes. I run in the locker room to see her packing her bag.
"Don't go please Zosia"
"Why are you saying this now, if I wasn't even leaving you wouldn't notice me at all... so come on why now"
"Love me lost to me and I can't stand losing you ever" I blurt out but I'm actually quite proud at what I said.
"No ollie your not messing with my feelings again" Zosia grabs her bag and walks out. I obviously follow her. I see her going into the lift and I run to get there. I just make it before the door close.
"Your leaving because of me" putting my head down in shame.
"Yes ollie, all because of you. I loved you and then you play me and mess with my feelings... I'm bipolar...you can't do that with any girl" she shouts and turns away so she not looking at me anymore.
"I'll make it up to you I promise" I beg, the lift doors open, she shakes her head and walk out. I follow her to her taxi.
"Please zosia, I'll do anything, take you out on a date or I can buy you anything you want or I could... "
"Or you could leave me alone and let me live my life" she cuts me off. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, she crying as well.
"Zosia I love you... I went out with jasmine for sex nothing else, no feeling or anything else... please Zosia... zosh I know I've messed up but let me fix it please" I beg, I'm properly crying and I'm not stopping.
"Ollie this is the end please if you love me then you let me go" she opens the taxi door, I think quick what to say, to be honest I just ramble most of the words I've just said.
"Then it must be stupid love if I won't let you go" I stare her in the eyes, them beautiful grey, greeny eyes.
"Please Zosia, your the only reason I fight in life... soon as I was introduced to you I fell for you hard, really hard and I know I've messed up but I'm begging you to stay" I swear everyone looking at me, I can see in the corner of my eye Jasmine and Jac but my main focus is zosia.
"No Oliver not this again" she sits in the taxi, telling the taxi driver where to go.
"Well text me everyday, do something so we don't lose contact... but remember I always still love you" I say backing away from the taxi.
"I don't think keeping in contact is the right thing ollie... good luck in the future and I still... love you as well... always will" she smile at me but closes the car door on me. That when I see her drive off in the distance... my true love drive off in the distances

Sorry for the sad update and sorry for the long wait for the update I'll try and update more!!