Talks

Zosia POV:
Me and ollie wake up to our alarm going off for work. Ollie signs and go back to sleep.
"Come on wake up" I say, smacking him around the head with a pillow. I walk to the bathroom for a shower while watching ollie if he got up yet, he like kid! I finish my very quick shower, I wrap a towel around me and walk to bedroom, put on some skinnys and plain white top, I put on some makeup,put my hair up in a messy bun. I walk down stairs to see ollie made a bacon cob for me and himself.
"So you mange to get out of bed" I laugh.
"Yes I have" he giggles and kisses my cheek.
"Right come we will be late at this rate" I say rushing Ollie out the flat. I grab my handbag and the car keys. I chuck them to Ollie. I get the passenger side and we set of to the hospital.

We finally get to holby. We got 3 minutes left, we both rush inside.
'Right I'll get coffee you go up" ollie says and kisses my lips. I enter the lift and go to darwin, I rush to the locker room not being notice and get dressed into my scrubs and put my stethoscope round my neck. I check my hair and makeup in the mirror and go out to the ward.
"There you are selfie j, right bed 2 miss liner is here for a value replacement can you check her stats and order a echo, lfts and u and e please" Mo chirps, give me the patient file and walking off.
"Of course" I mutter walking to the patient.
"Okay miss liner..."
"Jessica please doctor"she smiles
"Jessica, I'm sure you know your going to surgery, I'm here just to do some test just to check your already for the op" she nods at me.
"Is it too risky doctor" she ask nervously.
"Haven't you been though the risks"
"Yeah but is it really that important... Like is it life threating if I don't have the op"
"All surgerys have risk and if you don't this op soon the value will close altogether and you have a heart attack" I reassure her. I take some bloods and do her echo. I walk to the nurses station, give the nurse the blood tests. Finally ollie comes with the coffee.
"Took your time" I giggle.
"Sorry someone in Pulses had an heart attack and I had to do CPR and then take him to AAU then do test to see what caused the heart attack and so on" he says handing me, my coffee before coming round the nurses station.
"It very quiet up here" ollie says surprised. I can't help myself to agree with him.
"It is actually" I nod.
"Maybe we could sneak off and do some hiding in the store cupboard" I winks getting close to me, I just smirk and point behide him to see jac there sarcastically smiling, I can't help laugh at ollie face he gone red and he looking down.
"We won't going hiding in the store cupboard but we will be getting on to work on time Valentine won't we"
"Yes Miss Naylor"
"Good" she says walking to her office. I just look at ollie and burst out laughing again.
"It's not funny" he moans and sits down on his chair.
"Sorry but it is, well I guess she back" trying to contain myself from laughing again.
"We just have to be more sneaky then if she back" he smiles and being to laugh with me.
"Oh ollie you never learn" I kiss his lips.
"But I got work to do so have you so chop chop let's go" I say picking up files and giving them ollie. Me and ollie walk up to another patient.
"Hello Mr.Dawn I'm Mr.Valentine and this is Docter March we will be working on your case to see why you collapse at work" ollie smiles at the patient.
"We will do some test to see why so doctor march can we do a chest x-ray and some bloods please" I just nod and I walk back to the nurses station to book Mr.dawn chest x-ray.
"So I'll done some work" he winks at me.
"No ollie maybe tonight if your good today" I smile back.
"Yes mum" he salutes at me, what makes me laugh again. Mo comes back all sweaty.
"You okay mo you look bit sweaty" ollie ask concerned about her.
"No I don't" me and ollie look each other and strug our shoulders.
"Anywhy selfie have done the test for miss liner"
"Yes where just waiting for the bloods to come though"
"Can we fast track them please" she say walking to the staff room.
"I forgot Mo couldn't do anything for herself anymore" I sign.
"I realised that maybe she pregnant" ollie jokes but maybe she is, she told me once she slept with someone but she didn't say who. I walk to the staff room to see Mo crying. I shut the door so no one else can see.
"Are you okay Mo" I say making her jump.
"Yeah of course" she say with her back to me still.
"Mo please talk to me" I say getting worried about her. I never seen her like this, she usually bottles it up and continues with life.
"Im p-pregnant with..." She breaks down more, I go over and hug her.
"With who Mo" I ask so I know more information.
"With Mr t" she says quietly.
"Oh Mo that why you don't seem your self, ain't Mr t..."
"Engaged yes and I'm carring his baby" I sobs.
"Well you need to tell him before he goes back" I say trying to think more about her metal state and this situation.
"I know but how" I hand her a tissue.
"I can be with you" I say out of the blue surprising myself.
"No but thanks it need to be me and him" she smiles.
"Okay, I'm only a phone call away if you need me and my shift ended so call me please if you need help" I smile leaving the room and making my way to the locker room to see Ollie ready to go.
"How Mo" ollie ask.
"Pregnant with Mr.t" I say back open my locker and getting change.
"Really" ollie say surprised once again today.
"Yep but you have to keep it quiet our little secret with Mo" I kiss his lips.
"Of course" zipping his lips.
"Come on you been a good boy today" I laugh and he cheers as we leave the locker room to go home.