It's him (Part 2)

Zosia POV:
Me and Ollie have nearly finished our shift. I'm glad so I can get away from seb he has made me uncomfortable all day but ollie hasn't left my side, what I am grateful for. Ollie gone to patient at the moment trying to settle him because Mo went to talk to him about surgery when he wanted a male doctor. Suddenly out of no where the fire alarm goes off. Brilliant longer at work, jac comes out of office and comes to speak to us all.
"Right this wasn't planned so I want 1 nurse with every patient and let's try to keep them calm and let's get them out quickly. Ollie I want you to go and check every room on Darwin to see if anyone hiding" and with that I got my patients out. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm finally outside with everyone but there no ollie and SEB!!!!! I text ollie to see if he okay and then I rush to hassen and jac.
"There no Ollie and ....."
"And" hassen says in his sharp tone.
"Seb.... There not here" I said quietly. Jac gets the sercuity and tell them that there no ollie and seb. I'm getting really worried now, 1. Ollie hasn't text back and he normal does really quickly 2. He in a hospital full off drugs 3. He in there with seb. I see Dom run over and hug me saying it going to be okay but it won't ollie going to end up losing it with seb and lose his job. Dom rubbing back but we all hear a bang not a gun shot bang but sonething hard being chucked.

Ollie POV:
I've been told to look around Darwin to see if there anyone finding and I find seb in the store cupboard and taking drugs.
"So women beater to a women beater on drugs that make you look wonderful... You have really change" I say angrily, he gives me the evils.
"She deserved it every punch" he says shouts in my face and then take a swing. His knuckles connect with face and he throw me over to the window. I get up and launch myself at him and we get into a fist fight. I waited to long for this I'm not losing for zosia safety. He end up throwing stuff at me I dogde a defibrillator what smashes a window. He tries to throw me out of the window, thankfully it the other side off the hospital so no one would off seen us but they would of heard the smash. I get cut by the glass on my chest and head. I busted seb lip and probably broke one of his ribs. He picks up a piece of glass and stabs me with it, I shout in pain but I think of zosia and forget about pain and push seb to the floor and throw punchs everywhere, I don't care about my job anymore zosia safety is more important. After a bit I'm out stamina I get off him and sit on the floor. I thought he was knocked out but he grab another piece off glass and he cuts my head. What makes me quite dizzy, but put every last strength in this punch and I get him on his jaw, he collapses on the floor. I look around to see blood everywhere, crash trolleys, glass, everything what was standing on the floor. Then everything goes black..... I wake up to see ian and jez couching there at me. I try to get up but ian stop me.
"Don't get up you went into vf I think your kebo can't take the pain mate" ian says and jez put a oxygen mask on me but I need to see zosia. I get up and push past ian, jez and a hole a lot of police officers with guns and make my way to the exit.

Zosia POV:
I see police officers with guns coming out of the hospital and seb on a trolley with cuts and bruises everywhere on him. I need ollie and I need him now. I break down, tears are pouring down my face. Dom and jac are trying to keep me calm but I need ollie. I hear the side room door burst open, its ollie with blood all over to him, cuts and bruises. I run over to him and give the biggest hug ever.
"Don't do anything like that again Mr" I cry into his shoulder. I hear him groan in pain, I pull away from him to see he been stab and he breathing heavily. He collapse on the floor. I grab a oxygen mask of ian and put it on him. Jac, Hansen , ric and Serena runs over to see ollie.
"I don't think his kebo can take the pain he been in vf once you need to take him to surgery" ian says, I just freeze, he can't die on me I need him. I can feel my bipolar taking control I just run off, I run all the way home. I just sit there crying on the floor.

Jac POV:
I see zosia running off, I shout dom and guy over and tell them she ran off, I need to save ollie life. I don't think zosia will cope with him dead, he is her rock, I kinda jealous but I need to save him I take him to surgery and replace his kebo and ric and Serena sort out the stab wound. After we put him in a coma, he in a terrible state, honestly I don't think he will wake up but he has to for zosia. I just look at him, the nurse walks out I'm alone with him.
"You need to wake up, you got a girl out in the world somewhere not coping with her bipolar.... If you die we both know zosia is going to do stupid... You her rock, her world, don't go now Valentine"

Zosia POV:
Dom has found me and is calming me down, well trying.
"I need to see ollie, dom" I say quietly
"We can go now if you want but I don't know how he is" dom says warning me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mo takes me were ollie is, take a deep breath and walk in, I see him in a coma. Tears escape my eyes again, I walk over to him and kiss his lips.
"You are my little idiot" I smile weakly, I stroke his hair. I sit down grabbing his hand and I fall to sleep. I wake up to coughing I look over to ollie and see he waking up. I stand up and take the tube out off his mouth. He smile at me and I smile back.
"Ollie..." I break down on the floor. He gets up and pull me in a big hug, his muscles warm me up.
"Don't cry beautiful, I'm fine now and I'm not going anywhere" he says softly. I break down even more.
"My bipolar ollie it taking control" I sob in his shoulder.
"We will take care off it, like we done before"
"But what if seb comes back"
"He won't, I won't let him"
Mo and jac walk though the door with shock face when they saw Ollie, I smile at them.
"Do you ever die Valentine" jac joke and with that we all laughed.