Coldness,Loneliness,Silence

The coldness spreading through the house.
The loneliness creeping through each doorway.
The silence slithering through each gap.
The mood slowly dipping as Ollie sits there staring at a photo of him and Zosia. Their only photo of their wedding day, both of them looking happier than anyone in the whole world. The way their looking at each other in each eyes. How their hands are locked together for life but it wasn't for life. It wasn't even a week when the love up couples what went through pain and pleasure but mostly pain and as things got worse the love slowly disappearing with it. Nothing could help it, nobody could help it. It wasn't meant to be. But he wished it was meant be because his love never disappeared, it was damaged but fixable. His love couldn't see that so she went way, leaving him in a pit of loneliness, sadness and silence. People tried to help the loveless man but he couldn't listen. He couldn't bare to their pity sentences what suppose to make him feel better. He just couldn't bare it. 
He couldn't stop thinking about her as the day went by and the nights went away. She was all the he had but now he got nothing, nothing to say but sorry to his love, sorry for making his love cry, sorry for not being there for his love. He was filled up with disappointment within himself, that the could maker her happy. He couldn't make himself happy nor her.
His blue eyes slowly turn in sadness and soulless as days went by. But he was now accepting that, that he shouldn't be loved. He shouldn't be living.
He never made anyone proud so why start now. He's a nobody. But he felt somebody with her. She in America living the dream but he's in a broken dream wishing for a miracle, an opportunity to feel loved by her but he knows that's pointless. He is pointless now.
He's never warm with her, he is cold, freezing, never warm. As his heart constantly feels pain but he's used to it. He's got to be used it or he will slowly die as a man got to be loved but not him. He'll never be loved again. Never be loved by her.