Fire! Part 3

Zosia POV:
Its Ollie funeral today, I've got on a black knee length dress with a black jacket and black heels. I look around to see Ollie family and the holby crew there as well but I don't want to stand with anyone, not to be rude. I see jac come up to me and put her arm around my waist.
"You okay?" Jac asks not letting go of me.
"Just about" I simply answer not making eye contact.
"I know you heard this a thousand times but I'm here for you" she smiles at me and I smile back.
"Thank you jac" she nods her head and we walk in together, we both sit fairly to the back of the church but not close too anyone else. I think everybody knows that me and Ollie were kissing in the cupboard but I'm not sure.

The funeral is nearly finished and Ollie mum comes to the front with maraca all over her face.
"My boy Oliver is one of the nicest person I have ever met, he is charming, loyal and perfect. I know life was very hard for him but he carry on and I couldn't be anymore proud of him. He loved his job, he loved his family and his sister but now he is up there with her again probably falling out over something stupid but that them. I just wish I could speak to him and penny again... I want them to be happy. Oliver was the best son anyone could ask for. I was luckly to have him... I love you ols, I love you so much." She breaks down and I see Ollie's dad come up to her and taking her seat. The room fall silent. Ollie's dad comes back up to the front and looks at me.
"I know ollie will be probably moaning because were doing this for him but I know he will be happy to see the woman he never stopped talking about here." Everyone looks at me and just smile but some tears fall from my eyes.
"He was a happy boy when his hair wasn't messy or when his biscuits was eaten by someone. He grew up to a strong, handsome doctor, he was smart, he looked after his sister when he wanted too as well. But when life got hard he stumbled but after a bit he got back on the straight road and carried on. I never told ollie how proud I am of him but I wished I did..." He says but he didn't carry on he just walk out of the church. I go and follow him, I don't know why but I do. I find him sitting around the corner.
"Do you mind me sitting with you?" I ask politely.
"No its fine" he smiles, wiping away tears from his eyes.
"I'm so sorry, you lost both of your kids" I put my hand on his arm, I do feel so sorry him and Ollie's mum.
"Thank you..  You must be zosia, Dr.March" he questions.
"Yes that me" I wipe tears away.
"Oliver spoke about you all the time, how you are so beautiful, smart and funny. He never stopped... I'm glad you made his last moments happy when you kissed him" he smiles but I break down. He wraps his arm around me and dom comes out and takes me home.

We arrive home and I walk to the lounge and sit on the sofa.
"You did so well today zosia, ollie must be proud of you" dom hugs me. I sit there not moving, why does life have be so hard on people? Why can't it be simple, happy something to enjoy?
I want ollie but I know he not coming back. Ever...