Fire!

Zosia and Ollie never have gone out in this one shot 😊

Ollie POV:
Me and zosia are still dancing around each other but the only reason for that is work keeps on getting in the way, like two weeks ago we both leaned in, I was so close to feel her lips against my lips, something I have been waiting for a long time but our pagers went off and a nurse came in and stop us. Today both of us are working late so that means more time with her, I might for once get to kiss the most beautiful lady in the world without something or someone stopping us. I thoughts are broken by zosia coming around the corner and sitting on my lap.

"Ayyy what you doing" I laugh.
"Well you have been staring at me for the last...15 minutes and when I called your name you were so deep in dreaming you didn't even hear me" she laugh, oh god that embarrassing, I must of been so creepy. She gets up and bends over to get a file but I can't help look at her bum, she is so pretty.
"Catching flies?" She laugh, taping me on the nose. I've been caught twice now, I'm not very good at being sneaky. I get up and follow her to the staffroom.
"So how was the f2 meeting" I smile, taking her coffee and going to sit down.
"Well it was boring, it was just about how to look after yourself when you got a blue eye freak taking your coffee" she laugh, taking her coffee off me. I shake my head.
"There the best doctors, I'll have you know" I smile at her. We both look at each eyes, I being to lean in and she does as well. I graze her lips. We both hear the door opening so we jump back.
"Hey blue eyes and selfie how you are you his wonderful morning" Mo skips to the counter with a big smile on her face.
"What's up with you" I never seen Mo so happy before.
"Nothing" she goes to leave but me and zosia jump towards the door to stop her. We both look at each other then look at Mo and give a cheesy smile.
"I'm now the new captain" she smiles.
"Congratulations" zosia hugs Mo. I'm confused, captain... What captain. I'm so lost.
"Oh Ollie you have you no idea do you" Mo laughs. I just shake my head.
"I'm the new..."
"When your a bit older Ollie I'll tell you" zosia teases me. I laugh, zosia such a tease but still beautiful. All three of us walk out of the staff room and go to our patients. I look at zosia once again, she is so good with her patients, they all laugh with her, be comfortable with her and always ask for her.
"You boy got a sparkle in your eyes" Mr.Kendrick laugh.
"Um... Sorry" I ask, I was more focus on zosia.
"You got a little crush on Dr.March" he laughs, I just blush.
"What you waiting for go and get her" he smiles, I just blush even more but I go over to her.
"Dr.March can I have you for a minute"
"Of course Mr.Valentine.. I'll be back soon Mrs.Ford" she smiles and follows me into the store cupboard.
"Why are we in here" I don't answer I just go for her lips. Our lips crash together, it so passionate. She kissing me back as well. I deepen the kiss and start lifting her top up. I pull it over her head until we had to stop because we both smell burning.
"Can you smell that" zosia ask.
"Yeah but I'm sure it nothing" I say pulling her into another kiss. We get into another passionate kiss but we hear the store cupboard door lock. I bang on the door but we get no response. We hear the fire alarm going off and I look at zosia.
"So where locked in the store cupboard" I sign and I see zosia getting worried so I pull her into a tight hug.
"How are we going to get out" zosia says, I can tell she really worried. I touch the handle but pull back and groan in pain. Its so hot. Zosia grab my hand to see burns marks on my hand, she gasp. The temperature is getting very warm. I being to sweat so does zosia. I pull zosia away from the door as I know the fire is behide the door.
"Ollie please tell me where going to be okay" zosia cries.
"Don't cry... We will get out" I smile at her and peck her lips. I try and think how to get out without the temperature effecting me. I take off my shirt aswell, it is really hot now.
"I need to break down the door" I mumble.
"And how are you going to do that" by the she has finished her sentence I start shoulder barging the door. I finally break down the door. I grab zosia by the hand and get her scrub top to cover her mouth. The smoke is black. I can hardly see. I walk away from the fire still holding on to zosia's hand and trying to get out. I see a crash trolley and I walk over to it. I grab a oxygen mask and put it on zosia. I hear a explosion and everything goes black....