Biscuits

Zosia POV:
Woo hoo time to read some of Seb's boring intimidating work, he thinks I can be his little rat with bipolar but he says that it's good for and it won't take me back that awful place that won't be name. Its giving me the shivers just thinking about it. I'm not saying it's a bad project but eating all that gluten free stuff isn't going to help my bipolar, let's be straight here you I have an episode and they give me a cake with bla bla and I'm back to normal. No I thought so aswel. I've got to write a portfolio for it so people will look at it because I've wrote something cause I have bipolar. Oh and to push me over the edge Ollie has started to annoy me about this project saying that Seb no good to his girlfriend, what is me like hello Ollie shh. However he is also right about Seb how he flirts with every young female patients, nurses and doctors, Ollie has been my little spy for me but I can already see that he flirts with other women not in the work place. Ollie been also right about how it's not about the 'posh no one heard of it food' it's about who your with and if make you secure enough so don't fall off the straight road and if you do slip off they will make you feel better also to support you though it. Right I need to stop daydreaming and get on with this.

Ollie POV:
I watch him flirt with that blonde nurse twice today. I absolutely hate him. He knows I like Zosia but he stills get into her head and flirts with other women. I watch him lean in for a kiss. I need to stop this. I walk over to him and pull him of the nurse and grip the side off his top.
"You go and do some work for once" I aim at the nurse and tightening the grip on his shirt.
"What is your problem. You go out with Zosia but you flirt with other girls and kiss them, your just pathetic"
"Your only doing this cause you like her but listen you don't know what she like. You can't even look after your mental well wife so how you going to look after Zosia"
I let go of him and see Zosia crying there, we both look each other in the eyes but she breaks it by running off in the staff room. I turn around see Seb walking off in the opposite direction with the nurse.

It's been thirty minutes and I cannot stop thinking about Zosia. I need to take her mind off him, I'm so frustrated at him and he's not even my boyfriend. I guess it's because I like Zosia and I don't want her to get hurt. I want her to be with me.

I walk into the staff room to see her sobbing her socks off, this is breaking my heart I can't take it. I walk over to the famous cardiothoracic biscuit cupboard, I get the pack out and walk over to the table where she is sitting and looks at me weirdly.
"Oh do you want a cardiothoracic biscuit..." I stand up and walk around the table to Zosia.
"... The biscuit only worthy of a cardiothoracic doctor" she giggles, it's working she looks a little bit happy.
"Not like on psych where they have pink waffles, ya know the one that franky no one eats anymore so are you a girl who is worthy of a cardiothoracic biscuit or are you girl who eats psychs no likes biscuits"
(I know there not the exact words because I want them different)
She starts to laugh and shakes her head, I laugh with her.
"Your such an idiot, anyway there Elliot's biscuits put them back" she laughs and push them away.
"Your attempted" I wave the packet of biscuit in her face, she starts to push them away and then I lose my grip and they go everywhere. We both gasp and look at the mess we made of the crumbs and broken biscuits everywhere then we look each other in the eyes.

(I've decided to give you a long chapter for the start of the year)
Zosia POV:
I stumble into the staffroom, I can't believe what I saw and even more stunned about what Seb said about Ollie liking me. I always had feeling for Ollie and I have even told him numerous times and he turned me down, yes I have always been with Seb when I've told him but he still turned me down. So many question I need people to answer. To be honest I don't know what I'm more confused Seb cheating on me with another women or Ollie liking me. I sling myself over to the table and sit down and look at all the work I've done for him. I was truly just his someone he can use.

We look at the mess that he made, it not my fault if his blue sparking eyes didn't pull me to his little joke, what work on me this wouldn't of happened. I look at him and I catch him look at my lips and look back up to my eyes and to top it off he licks his lips and leans in. I stop breathing for a second but then I feel his lips upon mine, the passion is overwhelming. Our tongues battle against each other until I give up and give him full access. We slowly break away and we rest our forehead together. He took my breath away.
"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment"