Prank!

Zosia POV:
Right let me explain why I'm pranking ollie, and may I say it's his fault I'm doing this. So last Tuesday me and ollie was watching a boring film and I kiss ollie on the lips, then he deepened, it got a little heated so we went to the bedroom. Leave the rest with you but he didn't wear protection so thank god I was on the pill, it's not like I don't want children, it not the right time for children. But this is where my little plan happens so I went into a shop and saw a fake positive pregnancy test, so I thought I'll be a little bit cheeky and prank him. I'm at work at the moment, in the staff room and he is running around somewhere looking for his patient who is about 85 years old. I take the pregnancy test out of it box and lay it on the table. I've told Mo it's joke but not why. That would be awkward.

It's been out 15 minutes and ollie still not here and my shift has finished. Trust that boy to be here when I don't really need but I want to prank him so bad. I walk in to the locker room to see him panting out of breath on the floor. I just stare at him, what is he doing.
"She 85 ollie and your out of breath" I burst out laughing.
"86 actually zosh and she hit me with her bag then ran off, I've never seen a old women run so fast" ollie states but I just can't stop laugh. He gets
up and pulls me into a hug.
"I know the reason why your out of breath" I look at him straight in the eye.
"Because I'm just too beautiful to run... I know I know, I don't get these looks for nothing" he says pretending to flick his hair.
"No because you skipped leg day at the gym because you had 'man flu'" I laugh again and he pulls a sad look.
" I did have man flu, you find it funny but it true" he frowns and over exaggerate his bottom lip pointing out.
"Of course ollie what ever you say" I am crying now by laughing so hard. I pull away from the hug and go to my locker, getting the things I need.
"Right, time to go home I'm nacked" ollie yawns and pulls me out of the locker and into the elevator.
"Anything interesting today" ollie ask me while putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.
"Not yet no" I smirk, he looks at me confused but shrugs it of and we walk out the lift to the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We go home and ollie runs to the sofa and jumps on it, he nearly breaks it!
"Ollie you nearly broke it" I exaggerate the 'e' in ollie.
"Oh shut up and come here" ollie waves his hand over to signal me to come to him. I walk over and lay on his chest. This is where my prank start!
"I'm going to be sick" I jump of ollie and run to the bathroom grabbing my bag on the way. I hang over the toilet, quickly flush it and hear ollie running over. Next thing I know he rubbing my back.
"Are you okay? Why have you been sick? Was it my terrible cooking yesterday?" Ollie panics. I sign and get up.
"It doesn't matter" I get and walk to the bedroom and lie on the bed.
"No your tell me now" ollie comes though pulling me into a tight hug.
"Okay but please don't be mad" I fake cry, oh my god I should be an actress.
"Why I be mad?" I grab my bag and bring out the FAKE positive pregnancy test. Ollie looks at it and second by second his eyes get wider.
"Y-y-your p-pregnant" ollie stutters. I nod my head and bury my head into his chest.
"Omg I going to be a dad!" He shouts, I just laugh hysterically. He looks at me confused but I can't stop laughing. I pull out the box what the fake pregnancy test came from. His turn instantly. You should of seen it.
"Zosia your getting it now" he says tickling me.
"Ol...ollie stop...plea... please" I say though laughing, he stops and puts his head on his hands.
"Why zosia? What have I done?" He moans, I stop laughing.
"Well let's say last Tuesday e had sex and you didn't wear protection" I say push him of the bed.
"How did I fall for this" he moans on the floor. I lay on top on him and play with his hair.
"Cause your not bright as me" I kiss him on the forehead.