Life couldn't get any better

Ollie POV:
I watch a patient tell her husband and her two kids who look about four and nine that she has only five months to live. I can't help but let tears form in my eyes, I can not imagine that happening to me and Zosia. I have already lost one, but Zosia I just can't image losing her I wouldn't be able to live. I see her talks to Mo, all smiling and laughing with her. I walk up to her and pull her for a tight hug and I won't let go.
"I love you" I whisper but loud enough for Mo to hear aswel.
"I love you too Ollie, what the matter" she says pulling my head away from her body softly. I just shrug and nuzzle my face into her neck.
"Back to the convention we was having before lover boy went all loving on me, I think a you should and bring Charlie into work please, I'll look after him" Zosia begs and I pull away from the hug and nod.
"Yes that would be amazing Mo please" I say enthusiastically. Mo laughs and shakes her head.
"I will don't worry but I'm sure if you valentine do a little magic you two could have a baby soon" Mo smirks and walks off leaving me and Zosia gobsmack at what she just said. I've can't say I haven't thought about me and Zosia having baby and I know Zosia really wants to be a mum. I face her and just look at her in the face while she looks down.
"It's your choice Zosia if you..."
"I would like a baby" she blurts out. I raise my hand to her chin and lift her head so she is looking at me and I kiss her lips.
"Then we can try for a baby if that what you want" I smirk at her and kiss her lips.
"But I want to ask a important question first" she looks at me confused. I take a deep breath and go on one knee. Zosia gasp.
"Zosia... what can I say, you make me happy, worried, excited and most importantly loved. Your my angel, you brought me back to life after a dark time in my life and I couldn't be with anyone else part from you. I couldn't be able to love you anymore or love anyone else as much as I love you... Will you take the honours to become my wife" I pull out the ring. She got tears streaming down her face.
"Yes... yes yes yes" she squeals, I jump and pull her for a kiss with a massive grin from ear to ear. I can tell she's  smiling as well while we kiss. I grab her hand and put the ring on her finger.
"Well never did I see this coming soon, well done selfie j and blue eyes" I grin at Mo.

Zosia POV:
I never saw this coming. Ollie had completely surprised me. I love to bits, only are we going to try for a baby, we're getting married as well. Life can't get any better.

I sat in the staffroom on my break looking at the perfect ring on my finger. It's perfect because it looks like my mums ring, what is so special to me. I see Ollie walk over to me and smile. I can't help but give a really big smile back.
"How long did it take until you asked" he gives a short laugh before answering me.
"About three weeks I think, I was just waiting for the right time and I couldn't wait any longer" I pull him into another kiss again. He pulls away with a really big cheesy smile. I really do love him and he cheesy smiles.