Campfire! (Zosia POV)

Zosia POV:
We have been called into a meetings and me, mo and Cara are the first ones. The others come in a little bit and then him and her. Ollie and Jasmine. I tried so hard not to get jealous but I guess that a emotion you can't control. It's like my bi-polar, always creeping up, doesn't mind if your in a specifically there or not I can't help thinking about how I used to have ollie, how we were happy and how we used to be naughty just to drive Jac mad but I guess that over now.
Hanssen comes in and starts to speak.
"Well no time to waste, your all going to camp site for 3 weeks, your partners will be;
Cara and Raf
Ollie and..."
Please not me, it will be so awkward but it be even worse if we're not because Jasmine.
"Ollie and Jasmine"
Brilliant.
"Jac and Jonny and Zosia and Mo" Well at least I've got Mo so I'm not completely on my own. Some company will be alright.
"You will be doing nothing there what so ever, it for all your hard work so try and enjoy yourself,you get there in a bus"
This is going to be hell. I really hope that we can all just do things ourselves when we get there she jasmine doesn't get angry and make me snap at her. Let god save her when I get my claws into her.

We are all outside waiting to get on the bus, I've ask Mo if I can sit next to her so at least I won't be travel sick the whole way there. Cara shuffles to me.
"Ollie has been staring at you the whole time in that meeting and about five minutes ago, has something else go off with you too" she whispers into my ear, I have a quick glance to see if he staring at me but I see him talking to mo. I can't say that I'm not disappointed that he not staring me but that would be a lie.
"Nope we are still broken up so whatever he staring at is not something he owns" I give a big smile so Cara laughs, she stop almost immediately and turns me to Ollie direction, I watch him tense up when jasmine kisses her. What that all about?
"He not in love with her Zosia, he in love with you" Cara says from behind me. I can't be bothered argue but she can't be right, why would he be with her if he doesn't love her. I'm so confused.

We're all in the bus, Jac, Jonny, Cara and Raf are that the front and me, mo, Ollie and jasmine at that the back unfortunately. It's so awkward with us four at the the back, I'm currently looking out of the window until I turn to see Ollie kiss jasmine on the lips. I roll my eyes and carry on looking out of the window until I see mo text Ollie.
Why kiss her you fool! Do you want Zosia back or not?
Wait what. He wants me back, but why not say anything to me and why stay with jasmine if he not in love with her. So many questions flying though my head. I need to get some sleep.

We arrive in the middle of the woods, it SO beautiful, the trees, the space around the place and the stunning huge wooden house it's speechless. I enter my room to see a huge bed and a outstanding view. This is perfect. I unpack everything I've packed and I am going for a shower to clear my head to think about ollie, well I always think about him but that time how he not expressing his feeling, his true feeling.

About 3 hours and we are all sitting outside around the camp fire. I'm watching Raf and ollie try and make a fire, it's ridiculous how bad they at it, I can't watch no more. I stand up and take the stick and less then thirty seconds it sparks and a fire starts. Ollie looks at with his jaw on the floor.
"You don't know anything about me ya know" I roll my eyes and sit next to mo.
"Well you definitely made Ollie feel like a twat" she laugh.
"Well maybe that show him that  he is a twat" I giggle back. We talk about work and personal life for awhile.Then in the corner of my eye I see jasmine go to Ollie and whisper something then I hear 'Zosia is annoying tell her to stop baby' one I haven't even said anything and two if she wants me to I will happily give her a piece of my mind. I can feel blood boiling I need to calm down. I whisper to Mo.
"I need to go inside" she looks at me confused then I give her the look and she nods. I can't take this. I make it inside and I just burst into tears. I don't think I can just watch them being all loved up. I sit in the living room putting my head in my hands. Something shakes my shoulders and I see Ollie. Nope he not playing me again.
"Go away Ollie, I don't want to see you" I hiss, he gives me this sympathetic look then closes the gap between us and kisses me, I'm frozen. I feel so many sparks. I give up fighting and melt into his arms. The kiss ends and he rest his forehead on mines and whispers.
"I'm sorry, I'll finish with jasmine and I'll be all yours" I haven't got the strength to speak so all I do is nod.

I've got my man.