Fire! Part 4

Zosia POV:
I open my eyes to see I'm in a hospital room. On my left I see Dom asleep and Issac on my right on his phone. Wait. This was like... Wait was it a dream... I'm so confused... I cough not purpose because my throat is burning. Just like my dream Issac turns around and shouts while dom stirs. I don't know what happening. Was that a dream. Am I dreaming now. I don't want to ask the question about Ollie, to see if he alive or not. I'm so lost.
"Is this a dream" I blurt out. Dom looks at Issac confused but I need to know.
"No zosia, your in hospital because you fainted in Ollie's arms" WHAT. What about the fire, the kiss? It was a dream the whole time. But it felt so real.
"What do you mean a fainted in Ollie's arms" I ask.
"Well he said you was talking about your patient and you look pale, he asked you if you were okay but you fainted and he catch up before you smack your head." Dom explains.
"Oh... So no fire involved" I ask but I know there probably think my bipolar is taking over.
"No zosia... Where are you getting all these questions from, is your bipolar stable"
"Yes dom, it is stable thank you" I say annoyed by what he just said.
"So why with all the fire and confused questions" dom say still looks so confused.
"It doesn't matter" I look away.
"To change the conversation... Ollie has been coming to see you ever minute of the hour, I suspect that he in love with you" Issac chuckles.
"How long have I been in here" I blush.
"About three days" dom explains but then the door opens to see a very tired ollie. He got big black bags under his eyes.
"Any more news about zosh..." He says rubbing his eyes and then at the end of the sentence he ends up looking at me straight in the eyes.
"We will be outside" Issac smiles, dragging dom outside. Ollie just stares at me.
"Well thank you for catching me" I smile and blush at the same time. Come in zosia keep your cool. He just stares at me but is now walking over.
"Are you okay" he looks really panicky.
"Hey don't look panicky, you're making me panicky" I giggle and he giggles back.
"Sorry you been out for three days" he smiles.
"Can I borrow you Mr.Valentine" dom smiles

Ollie POV:
I walk out to see dom and Issac looking worried.
"Hey what's the matter" I smile but then its drops.
"Zosia been asking weird questions like if she got in hospital by a fire and if its a dream... Don't know why but she says her bipolar is stable and it looks it but I don't know" dom explains looking he just killed a cat.
"I'll speak to her, don't worry" I put my hand on dom arm then walking back in to see zosia crying.
"Zosia are you okay" I ask for the tenth time. She wipes her eyes quickly and smiles.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be" I shake my head and sit on the bed, pulling her into my side.
"Tell me" she shake her head.
"Please" I beg, she has to tell me dom will be even more worried.
"Its embarrassing, I can't tell you" I shake my head.
"What more embarrassing then getting caught by a steaming hot register" I say trying to get her to speak. I watch her sit up straight and take a deep breath.
"Well..." Just when she was about to talk guy runs in and hugs her
"Abit of Privacy please Valentine" guy scoffs. I shake my head while walking out. I need to see dom and Issac and tell I didn't get anything out her yet but that will worry them more. No I'll wait outside for a bit I'm on a break for 20 minutes but jac said to take my time. I confessed my feeling about zosia to her. I need to tell zosia my feelings to her aswell but what she doesn't like me back. What about she like me in a friendship not a relationship. I hear guy and zosia arguing really loud. I bounce up and run into the room. I see zosia crying and guy just shouting even louder.
"Get out guy!" I shout.
"No you can't tell what to do with my own daughter!" He shouts in my face.
"Well maybe you should consider you daughter feeling before shouting your lungs off" I say, I look at zosia who is just sobbing. I see guy look at her them storm off. I pull zosia into a hug and make 'shh' sounds to calm her down. After awhile she smiles at me and pulls away. This is the time to tell her.
"Zosh.."
"Ollie I need to tell you something" cutting my sentence, zosia not making eye contact.
"Whatever it is you can tell me" I squeeze her hand.
"I must of had a dream but basically you pulled me into store cupboard and kissed me and the fire alarm went off and we were stuck, you broke down the door and everything went black, I woke to found out your dead and I went to your funeral and it felt so real" she starts to cry again. I'm in shock that must be a horrible dream apart from kissing me, what I would die to do that but still. Wow. I hear zosia weep.
"Zosia, that must of been awful... Well I'm alive now so everything okay" I smile, we make eye contact, I don't know if this is the right idea but I lean in. My lips crash on her soft lips. It was a slow kiss but very passionate. We both hear cheering. I look to see dom clapping his hands and Issac laughing.
"Its all going to be okay" I whisper in zosia ear.