2.

i banged on the door. her sister lissandra opened it. we've never clicked. she dresses like a hoe.

bad vibes everytime i come here. she always stares me down with a nasty look.

"ugh, what do you want?" she said tapping her foot on the floor and biting her crusty nails.

"um im here to see my bestfriend, thank you." i said pushing her over to the side and entering.

"ugh! you are so annoying and stupid!" she says.

"aw thanks hoe." i said blowing a kiss and leaving her downstairs.

i opened lucy's bedroom door, and she was there cuddled up on the floor silently crying.

"hey girl..." i say softly.

i sat down next to her.

i hugged her as she cried in my chest. i rubbed her back calming her down.

"why? why me?" she says lowly sobbing.

"it's okay. you're okay. at least it was with devin, and not some random guy okay?" i say comforting her.

she nodded her head. she couldn't stop crying. she was silently asking God why.

i felt so bad.

"d-does devin know?" i ask.

"no...i don't want him to." she says softly.

"you--you gotta tell him." i say truthfully.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. GET TF OUT MY HOUSE." she screamed sobbing.

i didn't know whether to stay or leave. so i went downstairs to the kitchen.

i poured a glass of water and drank it. i filled the cup again and walked back upstairs.

i opened the door and went to lucy. i sat by her and gave her the glass of water. she hesitated at first but then took and drank it.

"i-im s-sorry i didn't mean it. im just stressed right now, i don't know what my family will think of me." she said sadly looking at the floor.

"i know, i understand, it's okay, im not butthurt." i said laughing lowly.

she softly laughed.

"good." she hugged me. "thank you for being there for me."

"always." i said smiling.

i heard my phone ring.

it was keviekev facetiming me. "yeooo wassup?"

"wassguud kev?" i said.

"nothing much, just waiting for you to get back, yo man on his period or sum, man." he said shaking his head.

i died laughing.

"where he at?" i asked laughing.

"in the kitchen stuffing his face witcho oreos." he said snickering.

"OH HAIL NO." i yelled.

"yerpppp." he said chuckling.

"you at lucys house? that looks like ha room." he said.

"yeah, we boutta go ovah there in a min. d.gord there too?" i said glancing at lucy.

"yeah he playin gta downstairs in da basement." he replied.

"oh aigh, we'll be there inna few." i said.

"aigh love you bestfriend." he said smooching his lips to the camera.

i giggled. "love you too alstonnnnn." i blew him a kiss.

we hung up.

"let's go girl." i said pulling lucy up from the floor.

"im scared."

"don't be." i said reassuring her.

💙