4.

"imma kill you yo get over here." i yelled chasing him.

he got the hint and ran as soon as i saw him. he ran upstairs. i almost fell going up the stairs! i went into my room which he ran in.

i slowly opened the door and didn't see him anywhere. i walked in. i was randomly TACKLED ON MY BED.

"ohhhhh myyyy goddd, im going to murder you yo. GET OFF ME!" i screamed.

"im sorry baby, ill buy you more okay?" he said giving me thousands of kisses.

"stop you bum." i said laughing.

"you need more cookies choices, you are to obsessed with oreos." he said laughing.

"NO WAY." i yelled.

"yes way. let's go to the store now." he said pulling me up.

"b-but."

"no buts." he said holding my hand and walking downstairs.

"yo kev, wanna come to the store with us?" daniel asked looking at kevin, who was sitting on the couch on his phone, bored asf.

"YES PLEASE." he said desperately.

i laughed and grabbed his arm.
daniel was holding my left hand.

"ayo let me drive." kevin says.

i throw him the keys.

me and daniel get in the backseat.
"drive carefully." i say smiling.

"duhhh." he replies.

i put my legs on daniel and take a picture. i love how we're always matching accidentally. or he just loves to copy me.

in less than five minutes we were already in front of the small plaza

in less than five minutes we were already in front of the small plaza. we walked right into rite aid.

"let's go to the cookie section."

we went and there were so many different cookies. i saw my oreos and grabbed them.

"nope!" daniel said snatching them.

"heyy!!!" i yelled.

"ari you need something else." kevin said.

daniel grabbed chips ahoy, the blue ones.

kevin grabbed white chocolate chip cookies.

they grabbed birthday cake oreos. golden oreos. sugar cookies with pink frosting and sprinkles. brownie cookies.

snickerdoodles. white macadamian. m&m cookies. macaroons. oatmeal. raisin. and jelly circle cookies.

"OMG HOW MANY YA GONNA GET!?" i yelled shocked at the full cart of cookies.

"every shingle one shawty." kevin said pushing the car.

"i think that's all." daniel says placing three more cookies boxes in.

my eyes were as wide as golf balls. i couldn't believe they were buying all this. it's like a 3 year supply.

"the total will be $52.77."

"ZAMNNN." i said.

i put in 20 dollars, and the boys put in the rest.

we took the twenty bags of cookies to the car.

"man ya crazy i swear." i said laughing.

"we know." daniel says smiling.

💙