10.

i eventually fell asleep. i then woke up to daniel shaking me softly. i felt the car at a stop.

i opened my eyes slowly. i stretched while yawning. "we're here?" i ask in a tired voice.

"weez in pennsylvania babyy." he said with his arms wide open and a huge smile.

"man ive been asleep all thosehours?" i asked shocked.

"yeah baby." he says rubbing my thigh.

"okay so surprise?" i say smiling so big with my eyes closed.

"let's get outta the car first." he said.

we both got out and went to the trunk. daniel took out many things. there was a huge basket, a black nike sports bag, and a volleyball.

i grabbed his spongebob supreme backpack and the volleyball to help him out. he closed the trunk and locked the car.

we walked into this hotel. it was pretty. it had cute chandeliers, in the lobby. with blue led lights. it was so fancy, and full of business rich people.

and here we were. teenagers.

"what are we doing here?" i whisper

"we're gonna spend the night here, so we wouldn't have to drive back so late." he said going up to the counter.

a lady greeted him.

"hi i would like to get a room for me and my girlfriend." daniel says smiling politely.

"hello mr, and how many nights?" she asked looking at a computer.

"just this night, thank you." he said handing her his credit card.

"okay well, here's your room key amd credit card." she said smiling.

"thanks have a nice day miss." he said politely smiling.

"you too sir." she says.

we walk away to our room. it was 29C. daniel was in a rushy mood. he threw everything to the side including my bookbag.

"babe change into your bathing suit." he said quickly.

i went to the bathroom while he changed in the room. i put on the black bathing suit and walked out.

he had his navy blue with white, swimming trunks. he wash lookin dumb good.

"we ready?" he asks licking his lips.

"yeah. ima bring a towel to cover myself up." i said wrapping it around my body.

"okay baby good." he kissed my cheek.

he grabbed the room key, the basket and we headed out.

we got into the car and drove for about 10 minutes.

we finally came to a stop. it was a beach. i was about to sit down when daniel kept walking further in the beach.

i walked behind him figuring out where we were going. this boy and his adventures. we went thru many trees to get to our destination.

💙

💙