47.

"ROOOOOM SERVICE!!!" i heard someone yell while knocking the door extra hard.

"coming..." i said getting up and tipping over. i wrapped myself in a thin white blanket and walked towards the door.

i opened it and saw devin & nagely. i rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"yikessssss it stinks in here." nagely said pinching her nose.

"it smells like sex." devin said making a disgusted face.

i yawned again but this time not covering my mouth.

"EEWW AH." devin yelled hiding behind nagely.

"i will punch you, you woke me up literally right now, you want my mouth to be smelling like flowers and rainbows?" i said annoyed.

"you can't smell rainbows...?" devin said confused.

i tried to run and punch him but instead I FELL ON MY FACE.

i groaned. i was sore asf. im gonna kill veda.

"yeo you aight ari?" nagely said helping me up.

"mhm." i said rubbing my head.

"devin cover your eyes!!" nagely yelled covering his eyes with her hands.

i looked down. my blanket was on the floor.

"yo is that dry cu--...." nagely said and stopped.

"UGHHH!!" i yelled picking it up and wrapping it around my body.

she removed her hands from his eyes. he started to laugh. like a stupid person.

"so you woke me up for why?" i asked.

"because we ordered room service for all of us including ya." nagely replied.

"ohhh okay ill be downstairs inna minute." i said going into the room and closing the door.

i went over to the bed and grabbed a pillow. i hit daniel twice with it. he jumped up.

"yo what the hail babe!" he said with his sexc morning voice.

"you made me sore and now i can't walk ughh!" i said almost strangling him. i grabbed my soaps, shampoo and towel.

i went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. ZAMMMN IT WAS GAWGEOUS.

i rinsed my body with water and grabbed the shampoo

i rinsed my body with water and grabbed the shampoo. i squeezed some on my hands and put it everywhere on my head.

i started deep shampooing my head really hard. i couldn't see because my eyes were closed. i suddenly felt hands on my waist. i jumped a little.

"babe relax." daniel said.

💙