32.

i walked into the living room where nagely and kev were at.

"hi my loves." i said going behind the couch and hugging both their necks with my two arms. :)

"you're extra smiley today, what did you do?" kev asks laughing nervously.

"nothing im just inna good mood." i shrugged. i went over to the front of the couch and sat down.

"so i heard you two having fun last night." i said wiggling my eyebrows looking at both of them WITH THE FUNNIEST AND WEIRDEST
SMIRK/SMILE.

"yeoooo stop doing that." kev says laughing like crazy.

"i had SO much fun last night." nagely said winking at kevin.

"OH EM GEE bestfriend." kevin yells.

"what?" i asked confused.

"YOURE COVERED IN HICKIES." he said extra loud.

"oh hahaha. me and danny had a contest of who made more on eachother, and i won, so he making breakfast in his underwear and i gotta prank him." i said laughing odee.

"zaaaamn girl how many you gave him?" nagely asked laughing.

"i gave him 14, and he gave me 11." i said.

"YEOOO ya thread." kevin says shocked.

"you've only seen the ones of my neck, you ain't see nuttin." i said chuckling.

"show me bestfriend." nagely said.

"do i take off my shirt or?" i asked looking at kevin and nagely. mostly kev💀 but that's my bff so.

"yeah." nagely said.

"DAYUUUUUUM

"DAYUUUUUUM." kevin and nagely said at the same time.

it was the weirdesttttt thing ever. how tf they...LMFAO ok. i had a white bra on and the white tee.

"yeooo my boy danny went ham!" kevin yelled jumping up.

"yo danny wildinnnnn." nagely said laughing.

"wait till you see the ones i gave him." I said winking.

"oh shhhhiii." she said excited cause IM POPPIN. lmfao i need to shtop.

"YO! FOODS READY." we heard danny yell from the kitchen.

i put my shirt back on and got up and walked to the kitchen.

💙