17.

recap

i got nervous. i opened it and did not see a ring. instead i saw something i didn't want to see....

i saw a blade.
my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

oh no

oh no. daniel why. why.

i sighed to myself. i didn't know what to do. now on the floor with my hands on my face. i heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

i quickly put the blade into the ring box and into the jordan box and walk into the bathroom. i close the door and breathe.

"babe? you in there?" i hear daniel say.

"y-yeah i was about to take a shower." i said.

"oh okay, i just came back to get my xbox controllers, and my jacket." he says shouting through the door.

"love you babygirl, ill be back later." he pounds softly on the door.

"okay baby." i yell back.

----------------------

i got undressed and hopped into the shower. i kept thinking about the blade. why would he cut.

i poured some of my shower gel that i left there before, on my body. i rubbed it all over. i rubbed it softly over my bruise. the ice pack made it so much better.

after a while i finally stepped out. i forgot my towel so i got daniels. he wouldn't mind.

i came out of his room and went into mine. i grabbed some blue PINK panties, and a pink bra. then got some volleyball blue navy booty shorts and a black tank top. it wash hot inside this house.

my hair was wet and curly. i put some conditioner and left it like that. I went into my room and turned on the air conditioner. watched some movies waiting for daniel.

"baby!" i hear daniel yell coming upstairs. i turn my head towards the door and there he was. he was wearing a long sleeve shirt.

covering his cuts. my heart feels so broken.

i quickly got up and jumped on him. "you're back baby." i said in a happy voice.

"of course gorgeous." he said smiling no teeth and his eyes closed.

i looked down from his shoulder. he was just holding me on his waist. his arms wrapped around. like if everything was normal. but it wasn't....

💙