48.

"what are you doing here?" i said.

"about to take a shower duh." he replied.

"um im kinda doing that." i said still with my eyes closed.

"we save more water showering together." he said. i could tell he was grinning.

"fine whatever but dont distract me while im washing my hair and body." i said.

"of course...i won't." he said putting his body very closely to behind mine.

"daniel!!" i yelled.

"okay okay!" he said loudly in a high voice.

i continued washing my hair, then rinsed it. i was pulled into the bath tub. yes, daniel literally took me out of the shower and put me inside the bath tub. crazy right.

i saw daniel with foam all over his chin. i reached for my phone that was on the counter and opened the camera app.

 i reached for my phone that was on the counter and opened the camera app

"AWWW you look so cute." i said looking at the pic i took.

he started blushing. he took the foam and tried to put it all over me.

(pretend the girl in the picture hair is curly and wet)

"my beautiful girl." he said looking at the picture.

i smiled and played with his cheeks. i fell on top of him. we started making out...

somebody had to ruin the moment and knock.

"YO YA EXPENSIVE ASH FOOD IS GETTING COLD, GETCHO AS$ES OUT HERE!" we heard nagely yell. we sighed.

"ALRIGHT!" i yelled back.

i got off daniel and pulled him up by his hand. we stood up covered in foam. we stepped into the shower and took it all off.

---------

"what you gonna wear?" he asked.

"um...prolly some of your basketball shorts?...and a sports bra." i said smiling waiting for his approval.

"okay baby here, ima wear some basketball shorts and a white tee." he said handing me some basketball shorts.

"thanks babeee." i said grabbing them.

i then grabbed a black nike sports bra and put it on. i put on my underwear and the shorts.

i went to the bathroom and put gel, an conditioner in my hair. zamn having curly hair is the biggest struggle.

after i was done i sat on the bed on my phone checking my ig notifs. daniel sat in front of me and pointing his camera at me. i immediately covered my face.
(pretend the back board of the bed is nicer like a hotel's)

"daaaniiel stop." i said laughing.

"zamn my baby a model." he said snapping hellaaaaa pics.

i laughed and opened the camera and started taking pics of him. he posed so many faces. yo i was dyinnnn.

"YEOOO LES GO EAT BEFORE NAE COMES IN HERE AND WHIPS OUR AS$ES." i said jumping up and running.

💙