33.

"you're telling me every single thing from last night!" i whispered in nagely's ear laughing and walking to the kitchen.

she laughed and winked.
we all sat down the plates were ready.
it was waffles, eggs and bacon.

"YUMMY." kevin yelled.

we ate. it was shmaddddd gudddd. like yes daddy can cook.

i put my plate in da sink and went over to daniel. "thanks for the bomb breakfast daddy." i kissed his cheek.

"anytime baby." he said putting his arm around my waist and kissing my lips.

i smiled and walked over to nagely. she was still eating.

"aye you wanna go to the mall? us two?" i asked hoping she'd say yes. i need some girl time.

"of course babe lets go." she said puttin her plate in the sink.

"alright let's go get dressed." i said.

we went upstairs. i grabbed my beat pill and put the song Pull Up Hop Out. nagely was dancing while taking clothes out her bag.

"PULL UP HOP OUT YOUR B*TCH SHE ON MY DIH, WOAH." we yelled.

we was getting litt. i took a quick shower to get the clorox off me. i washed my hair and it was curly. i was tired of curly hair now.

my outfit was simple. it was blue jeans, black air force 1s, and a black hoodie. nagelys was a black tank top and some adidas sweatpants. we was lookin fresh.

we took hella mirror pics. i posted one of my favorites and captioned it as "twinning with my fav today👯😍"

i decided to quickly straighten my hair with the wet2straight straightener. it was lit cause you can just do it with your hair curly and wet.

i finished after a while. nagely came out of the bathroom with her hair straighten also. twins twins.

"oooh you look cayuteeee." i said smiling.

"thanks babe, you look so cute witcho fine ash." she said smirking.

"leshh go?" i asked.

"yusss lets go." she said grabbing her phone and wallet and walking out behind me.

we walked downstairs to see the boys laying on the couches. they turned around and looked at us.

"ayeeee where ma beautiful ladies goin?" kevin says walking to us.

"babe you look so good." daniel says to me looking me up and down.

"thanks boys." i said kissing dannys cheek and hugging kev.

"we going to the mall to have some girl time." nagely said smiling at kev.

"yeah we gotta get goin." i said opening the front door.

"babe can you take a picture of us?" nagely asked kevin.

"yeah." he said walking outside.

(nagely on the left, me on the right)

"haaaann we look cute bestfriend." nagely says smiling.

"we do ahh. well leggoooo." i said going inside the car. she got in the drivers seat.

nagely was driving cause she has her license. daniel got closer to the car and stared at us. he was at the open window on my side. resting his arms. yo if he don't move.

"YO do NOT ruin ma car, ya hearddd!?" he said.

"yeah whateva." nagely said speeding off.

we laughed. LMFAO.

💙