7.

i went down as fast as i could and saw kevin and devin on the floor. they're throats were slashed. the killer with the mask was standing there chuckling.

i tried to run but he swung his axe at me and cut off my leg. i screamed so loud.

"AHHHHH" i yelled.

i woke up screaming my head off. the crew was around me, shaking me.

"babe! what's wrong!?" daniel yelled.

"Ari! Ari! Ari!" they all yelled.

i rose from the couch and just breathed. i started crying. it was terrible. it felt so real.

they were all hugging me and looking scared. "what happened in your dream?"

"well we were all outside and lucy and devin were hugging because she's gonna have a baby an---"

"that part was real ari." nagely says.

"oh."

"well then we went inside, devin and me stayed getting s-snacks and we saw a m-masked person in the porch and they had a phone and an axe with a bow n' arrow." i said crying still. i was terrified.

"then?" devin asked.

"then me and you started freaking out and the others came and freaked out, and kevin told me to calm down and lock the doors with daniel, and the girls."

"and then we went upstairs and t-then." i sniffed and cried. i couldn't breathe because i was talking to fast and crying.

"ari! ari! calm down. breathe." kevin says rubbing my back.

"*breathes in and out* then we went upstairs and i heard you and devin scream so i went down and screamed when i saw your throats slashed and you were dead."

"and then i tried to run away but t-the killer caught me and cut off my leg with the ax, and that's it." i said crying on daniels chest.

"that's terrible." daniel says comforting me in his arms.

"maybe you had that dream because we were watching the movie hush and you fell asleep." lucy said.

i nodded my head and wiped my tears.

"it's okay tho, cause we're safe okay shawty." kevin said kissing my forehead.

i nodded my head.

"wait! lock all the doors and windows....please." i said lowly.

"anything for you babygirl." daniel says.

we all spread and lock all the doors and windows.

"i feel safer now." i said calmly.

"good." devin says.

💙