34.

we shopped around at all our fav stores. we got matching shoes and mad tops and jeans. yumz.

we got hungry after a while so we went to the food court.

"yo what you wanna eat?" i asked nagely while looking around.

"im feelin...like a burger or sum like that." she said.

"i want pizza." i said walking.

"aigh lets get our own food and then meet at that table over there." she said pointing to an empty table.

"alright." i said walking away to Blimpies.

the cashier looked at me and said "how can i help you today?"

"can i get a plain slice of pizza with a medium coke please?" i said.

"yes ma'am." he said smiling.

he took the slice and put it in the oven. he quickly poured my coke in a medium cup and handed it to me.

"that'll be $7.34." he said smiling and looking at me.

i gave him a $10 bill. she gave me the change and the pizza which he put inside a white paper bag.

"thank you!" i said smiling.

"you're welcome." he said winking.

i walked away to the table. i saw nagely walking over to the table also. we laughed.

we both sat down and started eating. as we were eating both our phones buzzed at the same time. we looked at eachother.

it was a picture from daniel

"daniel just sent me a picture." i said out loud looking at my phone.

"kevin just sent me one." she said chuckling.

"i wanna eat ima answer in a minute." i said taking a bite of my pizza.

she started choking. like crazy.

"YOOO NAGELY ARE YOU OKAY!?" i yelled going to her side and hitting her back.

"open your message from daniel." she said in a rusty voice.

i looked at her in a weird way. i put in my code and press on his message. I THEN STARTED CHOKING ON MY PIZZA.