39.

i woke up and it was 3:52 am. i sat up and stretched while yawning. i got up from the bed and walked over to my door.

i opened it and walked out. it was surprisingly very quiet. i mean it was late but we ain't the type to go to sleep early.

i walked around the house. i opened the guest room door and saw kevin and nagely dead asleep. but they weren't cuddling they were separated. ok..

i peeped devin and lucy in the parents room sleeping. awwh. i can't, theyre too cute.

i went into daniels room and saw him awake. whaat. he was watching tv, very lowly. i opened his door more making a creaking sound and he looked up at me.

"hey." i said.

"hey babe." he said in a tired voice.

i went over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. i stared at the tv.

"come here." he said grabbing my hips and placing me next to him. i laid in front of him as he laid behind of me.

"what happened earlier?" he asked caressing my hair.

"well...when we came out of the movie theater, nagely asked me to go with her to the bathroom." i said.

"mhm." he listened.

"when we went in she stared at me and i asked her what, and she said 'why are you trying to steal my man' and i asked her what was she talking about and she called me a b*tch before we got out." i said.

"woww. that's crazy." he said rubbing his hand up and down my hip.

"and then when you left from the room earlier, she grabbed a soda and she said she couldn't open it. im guessing she knew kev wasn't gonna open it because of his fingers." i said talking with my hands flying everywhere.
(i be doing this lmfaoooo)

"so kev begged for me to open it for her, i ignored him but i gave in and grabbed the soda bottle, and when i twisted the cap to open it, it bursted and squirted everywhere!! she f*cking shaked it on purpose." i said now annoyed thinking about it.

"aw damnnnn baby." daniel said shocked.

"i know right, how could she? dique my 'bestfriend." i said quoting with my fingers.

"maybe she thinks you and kev like eachother or something and she's jealous, but you don't...right?" he said looking in my eyes.

i smacked my lips and sat up.
"why do you guys keep asking me that sh*t like im dating YOU for a reason!" i yelled annoyed.

"i know babe, it was just a reassuring question." he said placing his hand on my thigh.

i laid back down facing the window. he laid behind me again, very close. a little toooooo close. i had the gray tights on and i felt his boner.

why this niqqa always got a boner LMFAO.

"love you baby." he said spooning me.

"love you too." i said closing my eyes and getting comfortable.

he kissed my cheek.

we laid there shuffling and turning  trying to go to sleep. but then i heard a crashing sound downstairs.

i quickly sat up and started tapping daniel. "danny!!! daniel!" i whispered yelled.

he sat up scared.
"babe you scared the hail outta me." he said in his tired voice.

"i heard crashing downstairs!!!" i yelled lowly.

"what are you tal---"

*CRASHSHSHSHS*

"yo!! what the f*ck!" he yelled standing up and grabbing his bat.

"babe no! don't go downstairs." i said grabbing his arm and pulling his back.

"wait here baby." he said grabbing three bats. where tf....

im a hard head so i followed him without him seeing me. he passed the other bats to kev and dev which also woke up.

"yo! get back in dan's room or go in the room with the girls. now!" devin yelled at me.

💙