45.

[ warning : unholy content ]

i was now in my underwear. he was kissing my neck and touching all over my body. my hands traveled all over his back and abs. oh man.

my hands reached his belt buckle. i undid it and pulled his pants half way down. he pulled them off and threw them on the floor.

he hovered me and looked deeply in my eyes. our breathing was starting to get heavier by the minute.

"you're so beautiful." he said.

"thank you baby." i said licking my lips.

he looked at my covered crotch and licked his lips.

"already so wet for me baby?" he asked

"yes daddy." i said smiling.

he unbuckled my bra and threw in across the room. he admired my boobs. he bit his lip and looked up at my face and smiled.

he placed his mouth on my nipple and sucked. it felt so good. i stretched my neck up. i looked down and saw his boner flopping.

i sat up and he tried to push me back down but i curved and went on top of him. i pushed him down and kissed his lips. he put his two huge hands on my butt.

i started grinding on him. he squeezed my butt cheeks and slapped them harshly.

"baby let me put your panties to the side...imma make you feel alright..." he sang a verse from show me by kid ink & breezy💦

he pulled down his boxers half way. oh my lord. did daniel jr grow....

"d-daniel?" i stuttered.

"yeah baby?" he asked.

"d-did daniel jr. grow?" i said nervously.

"yes ma'am." he said biting his bottom lip. "but babygirl...i won't hurt you okay?"

"okay..." i said.

"well i won't hurt you...a lot..." he said looking away. i playfully pushed his shoulder and laughed softly.

he pulled my panties off.

"ride me baby." he whispered.

💙