41.

2 months later...

"kevin!! enough of your litlist or whatever! i wanna put my playlist!" i yelled trying to reach for the aux cord.

"no! yo music is as$." he yelled back with a sassy attitude.

"but you still be turning up to it right you btch!?" i yelled laughing.

"bro! let her put ha music." devin said annoyed.

kevin looked at me like a sad lil boy and rolled his eyes. he threw the cord back and i caught it.

we were currently on a little roadtrip and it was a little...intense. imagine 6 moody teens being together in a car for a hours. world war 3.

i plugged in my phone and pressed on my LIT ASH playlist.

i played "Welcome To The Party" by PartyNextDoor

i played "Welcome To The Party" by PartyNextDoor. my song man.

"put the volume up!" i screamed excited because of the song.

"chill yeo." kevin said putting his fingers in his ears.

i rolled my eyes. devin put it all the way up. YASSS bro. i started singing to it. my feelings omf.

"welcome, baby welcome to...."

daniel, lucy, & nagely of course were dead asleep. i braided daniels hair since his head was on my lap.

after the song finished i put Girlfriend by kap g, cause you already know a girl boutta get lit.

"I JUST TOOK A FLICK WITCHA GIRLFRIEND!!" me, and the boys yelled hellaaaaa loud while jumpin to the beat.

i had forgotten that daniel was on my lap. i got to turnt and flipped him off my accident LMFOAOOS.

"OH MY GOD DANNY." i yelled bending down and grabbing his head as he got up and laid back down. i started laughing odee.

"yo what the f*ck man." he said in a tired ash voice & his eyes closed.

"are you okay? my baddd." i said chuckling. he ignored me and went back to shleep. deaddd.

"brooooo! he gonna be mad cranky later." kevin with an obnoxious laugh.

"ayo put the song woosah by jeremih." devin said looking at me thru the mirror.

"gotchu." i said searching for it.

as it played i saw daniel waking up. he sat up and stared at me. his hair looked pretty. i smiled at him. he lip synched a sexy ash part.

"i ain't worried bout no other b*tches,  you got me, use them lips you know i love you, kiss my body."

i smiled and bit my lip. he bit his too. oh man oh man. he leaned over and pecked my lips passionately.

"love you." i mouthed.

"love you more." he mouthed back.

we held hands.

------------------------

i woke up and looked out the window. it was night. i looked at the driver. it was daniel.

devin was next to me now. they must've switched so dev could rest.

i yawned.

"oh baby you're awake." daniel said looking at the dark road.

"mhm..." i said stretching.

"i know it's late but you wanna stop at a 24hr restaurant or sum?" he asked quickly glancing back at me.

"yeah im hungry." i replied.

"aigh baby i gotchu." he said.

💙