22.

(warning)
(i would put the songs on while you read)

------------------------
we made out touching all over each others warm bodies. he suddenly stopped leaving me on the bed. he grabbed his beats pill and connected it to his phone.

i knew what he was doing. everytime we do this, he puts these playlists we've made called "sex playlist" or "love playlist"

 everytime we do this, he puts these playlists we've made called "sex playlist" or "love playlist"

i smiled as he played it. he jumped in between my legs. he looked down at my covered area. his hands took hold of my sweatpants and pulled them down.

"Sex with me so amazinggggg"

"Oooohoooo"

"You know I got the sauce, you know im saucyyyyy"

i bit my lips. he slipped down my panties and threw them to the side. he admired my exposed area. the song back to sleep was playing. it always gets him more into the mood.

i closed my eyes and held on to the sheets. i was prepared. i felt a warm sensation. his tongue swirled all around. i tried my best to control myself.

i forcibly shut my eyes. i couldn't take it. "d-daddddy stop." he didn't listen. he pushed his head further in and licked.

i grabbed his hair arching my back. i wanted more. so much pleasure. i grabbed a pillow and bit onto it.

i moaned.

"ah...d-daniel...uh."

"you like that baby?" he said. i felt his chilling breathe hit my moist pu$$y. it sent chills into my body.

"girl i wanna love you baby ahhh, i wanna make love to youuuuuu, oooohh" the song Make Love by Chris Brown. it makes me weaker. always.

"girl i swear i have no doubt, im gon make you scream and shout"

he stopped and looked up at me smiling.

💙