+-Who To Love-+ Zane X Reader X Garroth

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/C - Favorite Color
A/P - Animal Print
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color

I was in Zane's room because he was like my best friend ever but...ever since I have been hanging out with him more I started to develop feelings for him,and those feelings just grow more and more every time I see him but of course someone else loves him too. Kawaii~Chan since right now we're in

Love~Love Paradise Kawaii~Chan has been around him a lot. But I'm happy that he's hanging out with more people i just wish that we could hang out more often like we used too.

"Y/N,hello!!" Zane said having his hand in front of me "huh!? oh sorry i was just thinking" i said shyly "are you sure you're okay?" "yeah,I'm sure" "okay well Aph just texted me and said if we wanted to go to the water park,of course i don't wanna go" "aw come on Zane let's go it'll be fun,then afterwards we'll go on the lazy river" i really wanted him to go he needs to get out more just not with Kawaii~Chan i mean you could say it was cliché that we don't like each other. she's a meif'wa I'm a werewolf but never mind.

"Fine I'll go only because you promised too go to the lazy river" "YES!!" i screamed "if you keep screaming like that I'm gonna be dead before we leave!" "Sorry,well hurry up go change!" i then left the room and went into my room which i share with Katelyn (look idk who shares with who i kinda forgot and I'm too lazy to go check) i then went into my closet and pulled out my F/C bikini with F/C A/P on it,it was my favorite one i had so i decided to wear it.i then put it on and put my bushy F/C tail through the hole that was made for it,i then put on a F/C lace shirt and some Light/Dark wash jean shorts on and put my H/C in a high pony tail (if you have short hair just leave it down)

i then went and knocked on Zane's door "Zane are you ready?" i yelled at the door,no answer i knocked again still no answer i tried to open the door but it was locked i then backed up and took a deep breath and ran towards the door and knocked it down. but when i looked Zane wasn't here i went towards the bathroom and again it was locked so instead of knocking it down i kicked it down and saw Kawaii~Chan and Zane kissing i then screamed at the top of my lungs, i then ran outside using all of my wolf speed to get away.

after running for what felt like forever i stopped on a small cliff at the back of the island and dropped to my knees, my H/C covering my E/C eyes whilst tears fell from them and onto the grass below me, my hands clenching the grass i then heard footsteps behind me i slightly turned my head and saw Garroth standing there he then went over too me and knelt down, i quickly jumped into his arms and sobbed into his shoulder he then started to stroke my hair and ears. after a while i calmed down and got out of Garroth's grip and looked into his Ocean blue eyes.

"t-thank you Garroth" i said wiping some tears away from my eyes "n-no p-problem" he stuttered we then got up and i gave Garroth another hug "um if you don't mind would you like to uh go watch the sunset on the roof?" he asked i giggled at his awkwardness and said yes, we then walked back to the 'hotel' or whatever it's called and on the way there i explained to Garroth why i was crying and he understood but we also talked about our likes and what we like to do and just stuff like that. we finally got there and i sighed and went to the fridge and grabbed me and Garroth a soda "here looks like you need it" i said giving him the soda "thanks Y/N" "n-no p-problem"  i mocked he sighed and set down his soda and started to chase me but since i am a werewolf i used my wolf speed and ran "ha sucker!!" i yelled but then when i wasn't looking i tripped over Celestia and fell, he chuckled and came towards me but before he could reach me i tackled him to the ground but him being Garroth Ro'meave he rolled over so now i was on the bottom i then realized what was happening and blushed as red as a cherry and i think he noticed to he then started to blush as well and got off and offered me a hand.

"h-how a-about we go w-watch the s-sunset now" he said "s-sure *ahem* can we go swimming too i'm kinda of ready" i said pointing to my swimsuit "oh that's why you're wearing that i thought you were desperate" he said chuckling at his own joke "wow...just hurry up before i punch you" "okay be right back" he then went upstairs to go change. within like one minute he came back "you ready?" he asked "yup let's go" we then ran up the stairs to the roof.

when we got there no one was there actually i haven't seen anyone today "hey Garroth where is every one" "actually i don't know i haven't seen them since i left to find you" he said and i blushed he went to go find me it wasn't just a coincidence like he said it was i then took of my clothes covering my swimsuit and jumped in the pool "CANON BALL!!!" i yelled as i jumped in the pool and made a huge splash "beat that Ro'meave!!" "you're on L/N" he then also jumped in the pool which made a HUGE splash but i didn't see him come up from the water and i started to worry "Garroth?...Garroth!....GARROTH!!" i then started to panic! i was fixing to go underwater but i was lifted up on someone shoulders i started to scream then i looked down and saw none other then Garroth i jumped off his shoulders and hugged him "OMI don't do that i thought you were dead!!" i yelled starting to tear up "hey look i'm fine nothing's wrong with me" he said lifting my chin with his hand "still i thought i lost you" "you'll never lose me" he whispered in my ear.

after that we both watched the sunset and then got out the pool and i put on the clothes i had above my swimsuit when we were done we went back down laughing, when we got to the bottom of the stairs we saw everyone panicking and running around "what are you guys doing?" i asked everyone stopped looked at me and Garroth, Aph then came over to us and hugged us "oh my Irene i thought you guys were kidnapped or somethi--wait where were you!!" she yelled "first off oww second we were on the roof" "oooo~ so when's the baby coming~" Katelyn cooed and me and Garroth blushed immensely "w-whatever,anyways why would you think we were kidnapped?" "because first we heard a scream then we couldn't find Garroth then we couldn't find you so we got worried" "well we're fine so no more worrying" after that everyone agreed to watch a movie so i sat down next to Garroth and Aph gave us a bowl of popcorn to share.

about half way through the movie i felt a tap on my shoulder i looked and saw Zane i looked back at Garroth and told him that i need to talk to Zane and he said it was fine but if i need anything just to tell him i nodded and blushed, i then got off the couch and walked to the kitchen with Zane "what do you want?" "okay look Y/N i know you probably don't wanna hear it but i-i.....i l-love y-you and i know it doesn't seem like it but the reason i was with Kawaii~Chan is because i thought you liked  someone else so i decided to try and forget those feeling but i can't" he l-loves me but he broke my heart do i like Garroth with his Sandy Blond hair and Ocean blue eyes plus his caring i mean he helped me today and that was because of Zane but Zane has his Midnight Black Hair and Icy Blue eyes  i don't know who too choose.
Zane
Or
Garroth

A/N hey guys now what a drama filled Chapter okay so i'm gonna post both endings but which one do you want me to post first? because i have no idea so comment which one first any ways hope you like it and if it's your birthday "Happy Birthday!!!" and i'll see you next time.
~Much L♥ve Ash
Buh~Bai!!!

Words:1443 (Without A/N)
Words:1507