!!100k SPECIAL!!

Hey, Guys! I just wanna say thank you, I never thought I would make it this far, I remember when I got 1k, I thought that it was the best day ever and I was so happy and I fangirled for the whole day. when I got 2k I thought it was crazy and every time my reads went up 1k I would freak out when I reached 10k...I didn't know what to do, and at 15k I was sure I wouldn't grow anymore, I thought that was it. And don't get me started when I reached 50k. I actually cried I was so happy, but right now...I'm overjoyed- no scratch that, overjoyed is an understatement for how I feel, I'm crying, I'm smiling, I just...I just can't thank you all enough.
Thank you...each and every one of you for being the best readers in the world.

And as you can see up top, those are all the readers from across the world! Comment what country/ state you're from!
I'm from Texas...the bipolar state

Also, think of this as a part 2/prequel to my other Malachi one~shot...yeah.

And I have a special note at the end so stay tuned~

Chai is pronounced like Kai

Malachi X Reader X Levin

You know the code~

Y/n was walking down the sidewalk, her friend Malachi by her side.

"So, if you could be anything in the whole region~ what would you be~?" The eleven-year-old asked her friend, "I always wanted to be a doctor or something like that" he answered "Really? Hah! You're such a nerd Chai!" "I'm not a nerd! Fine, then what do want to be?" "I want to be a guard! And swing a sword like whoosh! Kapow!" She said pretending she had a sword in her hand. "Why a guard?" "Because! Then I can be like my dad! And be the first in command! And I'll protect the Lord and fight monsters!" She stated with a big smile on her face and practically stars in her eyes. "Heh, I guess a guard wouldn't be that bad," he said. "Guys! You totally left me behind!" Said a blond running up to them "Sorry Levin, but you have to be faster if you wanna be Lord" said Malachi.

"Wait, Levin is going to be Lord?" Asked Y/n "Mhmm" "Thay means I'll be Levin's head guard! Then we'll go on missions and fight monsters and we'll be together all the time!!!" She gleamed "That's right! That's awesome!!" Said Levin giving the 2/h/c a high-five. "It's not that great...." Mumbled the brunette, jealous of the affection his brother was getting from the e/c eyed girl. "What was that Chai?" The said girl asked "Nothing, I have to go. Zoey wanted me to help with dinner, I'll see you guys later" he said walking off, leaving the two of the younger children confused.