Travis X Reader A-Con!

Y/N-Your Name
F/B - Favorite Book
F/C - Favorite Color
N/N - Nickname
F/A/C - Favorite Anime Character
F/An - Favorite Anime

i was sitting on my bed reading F/B when i got a text,i picked up my phone and saw it was from Travis,Travis and i are on good terms well great terms i guess you could say 'best friends' but whatever. i looked at the text and it read

T-Hey you wanna go to A-Con with us?
Y-what's A-Con?
T-It's an Anime Convention
Y-Say no more! sure i'll come when do we leave?
T-At about 12:30
Y-What!?! i only have one and a half hours to get ready?!?
T-Sorry but Aph just said to if i texted you and i didn't so now i am
Y-You're so stupid
T-But you still love me
Y-Shut up
T-See you at 12:30!
Y-whatever
T-BTW we're staying for 3 days
Y-What! okay bye!

i then rushed to my closet where i got my F/C suitcase and put it on my bed,i practically tore up my closet looking for something to where when we're not dressed up,then i realized i don't have a costume. i ran to my bed grabbed my phone and some money and raced to the nearest costume store. when i got back i stuffed all my things into my suitcase including the costumes.

As i was finished my doorbell rang i ran down and opened the door,there stood Travis leaning against the door frame "hey Travis!" "Hey Y/N you ready?" "Yup let me go get my bags" i said turning around but Travis grabbed my wrist "a lady like you shouldn't be carrying heavy things" "i'm pretty sure i can handle it" "fine" i went upstairs and grabbed my suitcase and brought it downstairs,i then took it to the car and put it in.we were all split up into cars girls in one car and boys in the other well not cars but mini vans.

We finally got there i got my suitcase and rushed to the doors "Yes we're here!!" i exclaimed we went inside and Aph went to go get our rooms.
as i was sitting i Travis came up to me "hey Trav" i said not taking my eyes of my phone "hey N/N, so i was wandering since you are so competitive how about we have a contest?" "what kinda contest?" "the best pick-up line contest" "you're on Snow White!" i said competitively "fine you go first" "alright" i started "*ahem* if i were a stop light,i'd turn red everytime i see you,i'd turn red just so i could stare at you a bit longer. Ha beat that!" "alright,i hope you know CPR 'cause you just took my breath away" Damn that was good! but i can do better "i may not be a genie,but i can make your wish come true" "fine you win....this time" he admitted "Yeah I'm da best!!" i exclaimed pumping my fist in the air "hey lovebirds we have to go to our rooms" said Aphmau giving a sly smirk "whatever, come on Trav" i said walking towards the elevator.

As I walked towards the room I was thinking about what I did downstairs, I mean I was basically hitting on Travis.I mean it's Travis the perv who is always trying to get with every girl he sees yet I was 'hitting' on him am I that desperate that I date pervs now?

You know what I'm just gonna forget that ever happen,yeah that's what I'm gonna do......ugh I can't now that I put it that way.
"Hey you okay Y/N?" asked Katelyn snapping me out of my deep thoughts "yeah I'm totally fine" I said so not convincing I wouldn't even believe myself "whatever you say" she said walking away how weird.

When we arrived at the hotel room I went to the bathroom and changed into my costume, I decided to go as Lucy Heartfilia from FairyTail so I wore a Blue,White and Gold crop top a Blue and Gold vest and some Blue,White and Gold sleeve things then i was wearing a short Black skirt with a white belt some black thigh high stockings and brown boots and i curled/Straitened my H/C hair [if you have short hair just leave it down kay?]

When I was done Aph called the boys to come to our room so we can leave. When the boys got here I stepped out of the bathroom and stood next to Aph.
When I looked at the boys I saw them blushing well except for Travis with him being the perv he his he just kept trying to hit on me but the weird thing is I blushed and I never blush especially when it's Travis ugh what have I come too I guess I do like Travis I mean he has nice eyes I'll give him that,okay I'll tell him at A-Con.

We were entering A-Con and I saw a cute F/A/C plushie so I ran over and bought it which then resulted to me buying a ton of F/An stuff like plusies,shirts etc. But I still haven't told Travis my feelings ugh why does my heart got to be so stupid,fine I'll go find him and tell him yeah I'll go right now.

"Hey Travis!" I yelled out to him "what's up?" "the sky, but that's not what I need" "what is it?" "Um well...Travis I've been having this feeling and....I like you" I said "y-you d-do?" He stuttered "yeah...I'm sorry I know you like Kate--" I was then cut off by Travis kissing me "glad you feel the same" he said with a smirk.

A/N Hey guys sorry it took so long but this thing called life got in the wag so I'm sorry also School started last week so yeah know I have that to do which sucks but you know whatevs anyways I have a list of guys we have left to choose from so vote 'cause your vote counts so here it is.

Garroth
Laurance

So yeah also leave some comments of people that isn't in this A-Con 'series' for when I'm done and here's the thing that u use

When:
Who:
How:
Type: [Angst,fluff,Apple Etc.]

So yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways have a Great Day/Night.
~Much L♥ve Ash
Buh~Bai!!!