+-Why Do I Love Him?-+ Evil!Zane X Reader *Lime* Pt 1

So...there was even of votes, now I know what you're thinking 'No there wasn't!!' but there was...cause I voted for Zane XD so did I found a couple of name picker websites and did them all a couple of times. I decided to do whoever got to 10 first and that as Zane and Gene had 8 so it was close but Zane won...anyways on with it!!

I Really didn't know what to do with this one...so this will be kinda like Teasing and slight abuse so be warned!

Pick The Next Chapter After Gene's!!
If you vote on the same one you did last time your vote will be counted again.

Neko!Katelyn X Neko!Reader *Lemon*

Malachi X Reader *Lemon*

Aaron X Reader

Title: Why Do I Love Him?
Type: Lime
Part: 1/2

Extra: Evil!Zane X Reader

Also...an extra warning...there's gonna be some kinky shit up in here so....yeah...

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
L/n - Last Name
H/c - Hair Color
2/h/c - Hair Color [brunette, blonde, ravenette etc.]
M/d -  Mom and Dad/Moms/Dads [I kinda felt like putting this, I realized not everyone has one mom or dad or they don't have two parents at all so I put this :)]
B/s - Brother/Sister
S/t - Skin Tone
L/s - Long or Short

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

Y/n L/n was a maid for the High Priest Zane Ro'Meave in the city of O'Khasis, she was a simple maid nothing special about her. Except for the fact, that she's managed to fall for the High Priest.

Y/n despised but loved the High Priest, she loved his midnight black hair, his icy blue eye, and his deep but soothing voice that made her melt every time she heard it. Yet she despised how evil and malicious he could be, especially to the village of Phoenix Drop. she never understood what made him so malevolent and cold-hearted but she never questioned it in of fear of punishment.

The 2/h/c was currently cooking lunch for the High Priest, today his was having a meeting with the lord of Scaleswind for 'reasons' but she just continued her job with a sigh, wishing she was back at home with her m/d and b/s, missing them with all of her heart and soul.
She shook it off and went back to preparing the meal.

After finished preparing, she hurriedly placed it onto the cart along with two pieces of dessert. Y/n took it to the dining room her the High Priest and lord were conversing about Irene knows what, the e/c eyed girl carefully served the food and placed it onto the place mat.

"Is there anything else you need Master?" she asked bowing her head "No, that's all" he spoke in the voice she loved the most. "Yes Master" she turned on her heel and began leaving to her room.

She made it to her room and flopped onto her bed, yes the High Priest was evil but he still cared he just doesn't show it kinda like how he doesn't show his freckles. Y/n got off her bed and sat on the bay window looking down at the garden, as she was looking there was a sudden knock at the door. she got up and opened it to reveal another maid.

"Miss Y/n, the High Priest has requested to see you in 15 minutes in his office" "O-oh okay, thank you" "you're very welcome" the maid turned around, her blonde hair swaying as she left down the hall. Y/n sighed closing the door and walking to her vanity and tried to look...presentable.

Fourteen minutes passed and the 2/h/c was pacing around her room thinking of what the high priest could possibly want with a maid like her, of course, if he had just called her like always she wouldn't be thinking about it as much, but he had called for her in notice? she couldn't get her mind off it, it was all she could think about nothing else came to her mind.

Soon the clock struck 6:30, It's been fifteen minutes. Y/n hurriedly scrambled about of her room and to the high priest's office, as she arrived she knocked on the oak door waiting for a response. A faint 'come in' was heard from the thick wooden door, Y/n pushed open the door to she the high priest sitting in his chair, observing her every move, her steps....her body.

The 2/h/c made her way to in front of him "What is it that you need Master?" she asked timorously. "I need you to be my girlfriend for tonight," he said bluntly, not looking at her at all.
"P-pardon?" He groaned in annoyance and slight embarrassment, "Tonight, we're hosting a party...I need you to be my date" The girl blushed a raspberry color, "W-why me, Master?" "You were just the first person I saw today, and I didn't feel like looking for someone else to do it" "O-okay...When is this party you're hosting Master?" She asked with a smile on her s/t face "Tonight at eight, I'll have Mary bring you your gown...okay?" he asked almost teasingly.

The 2/h/c nodded, "Is that all Master?" she asked tilting her head to the side, causing her l/s h/c to bounce a little "No...That is all, you may go" she nodded once more but this time with a small bow, she quickly flashed a small smile before exiting the room. The High Priest smirked behind his mask, for him this was going to be an amazing night.

Y/n entered her room with a smile, a smile of pure glee. She couldn't get over the fact that the High Priest asked her to be his date for the party he is hosting.

"Calm down Y/n...You'll be fine, it's fake...No feelings are involved in this...except yours..." the girl groaned and sat down at her bay window and again looked down at the garden. She smiled at the lovely flowers and beautifully trimmed hedges that surrounded the said garden. The girl always loved nature, in fact, she adored it even at a young age her and her younger b/s would go out and play in their own garden for they loved it so.

Y/n decided to stop reminiscing and looked at the clock to her left, the clock read four-thirty three, meaning the girl had more than enough time 'til the party.

Even though she did have lots of time, the 2/h/c went to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit for later on that night.
As she finished picking it out an outfit she decided to go and run a bath for herself, she walked into the bathroom and stripped herself of her clothing before sinking into the cold/warm/hot water.

!Warning kinky stuff bout to happen rn!

Y/n's thoughts slowly started to drift, drift to the one person that could make her melt with just the sound of his voice.

Her thoughts tainted by impure images of what she could only wish would happen, she slowly moved one of her hands down to her womanhood. Inserting one finger into herself. She leaned her head back onto the wall of the bathroom and closed her e/c eyes.
She let out a long sigh; she inserted another digit inside of herself, increasing the pleasure she was giving herself.

Her sighs slowly turned into soft moans of pleasure.

Y/n noticed what she was doing and blushed a deep crimson, She shook off the impure thoughts and continued to bathe herself; trying to forget what she had just done.

A/N:
Hola people! I know it's been super long and I am super sorry, I had to cut this short because I was running out of time Lolol, but here I am! XD
Also, I have a question, I want to make another Anime X Reader-- But not right now! sometime in the near future. And I want to know what you guys want, so here are some ideas I had in mind.

7DS X Fairy Tail X Reader
Attack On Titan X Reader
Black Butler X Reader
Blue Exorcist X Reader
Hetalia X Reader

!Warning!
All of these will include female love interests