+-Convention Girl-+ Aaron X Reader

Requested by: @LightOfEthersta this is super overdue....I know....sorry....]

!Warning! Dirty Jokes up ahead...just a warning...so um...yeah.

What One~Shot pt2/3 do you wanna see next?

Gene X Reader X Zane pt2

Evil!Zane X Reader pt2

Vylad X Reader pt3

Dante X Reader X Travis pt2

Malachi X Reader X Levin pt3

Code:
Y/n - Your Name
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette, Blonde, Ravenette]
F/c - Favorite Color

F/f/c - Favorite Fictional Character
F/r - Favorite Resturant
C/d - Cat or Dog

Aaron walked through the crowded convention center, trying to find a place where it wasn't so...cramped. He walked past multiple people; most of them cosplaying. He walked outside to the front of the convention center to see if he had any luck. As he looked around he noticed a lone girl who seemed lost. He could see her mouth out various curse words in frustration. Aaron walked up to her causing her to turn to him.

"And who are you supposed to be? Gray Fullbuster?" She chuckled "No...That was last year...I'm not dressed as anyone" "Is that so? cause I swear you have fangirls all around you" the girl smirked "I'm Aaron" "Y/n, So did your girlfriend drag you here?" Y/n asked sitting on a high wall, looking down at Aaron "You could...say that I guess" "Well spill it Mister Fullbuster" Aaron chuckled and sat next to her, "My ex, brought me here" "Your Ex? Awkward much?" "We're still good friends" He stated. "I'm here with some friends, as you can see, I'm F/f/c and they're some other people that I didn't know" "Where are your friends?" He asked, "Drooling over cosplayers," she said bluntly, "But~ I lost them, my phone's dead, and I'm pretty sure they already left. So I'm stuck here...Until they realize I'm not there...So I'm stuck here forever" She said with a fake laugh, even though she didn't say it, she was freaking out on the inside.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked, "Yeah, I'm fine...just...kinda hungry" She partially lying, "Well, I'm here for a while, wanna go somewhere?" "Woah Mr. Fullbuster, We just met" she teased with a smirk. "Do you want to or not?" "Sure, got nothing else to do," she said hopping down from the wall, Aaron following suit. "Where to?" He asked her "Hmm....how about....f/r?" the 2/h/c suggested with hope, "Sure, whatever," Aaron said starting to walk towards f/r "H-hey! w-wait up!!" Y/n shouted catching up to the ravenette.

After eating the two started Y/n decided to start a conversation, "So, A-ron, What's life like for you?" "Hectic, not interesting...and I'm loving these nicknames" Y/n let out a small laugh. "I love giving nicknames" "So what about you Y/n? How's life?" "Pretty shitty right now...considering my 'friends' forgot me here" She sighed; placing her chin in her palm, her elbow prompted up on the table. "I'm sure they didn't mean it" "No, they did....they were...what do you call them....Ah! yes, fake friends~" She started "But tell me A-ron, Why did your girlfriend dump you?" "That's a bit out of the blue..." "I wanna know what it's like to be in a good relationship~" "Okay...well, first she didn't dump me, we just broke it off" "Why?" she questioned with an arched eyebrow.

 "Reasons..." He trailed off, "Was she fast? was she a weird moaner? did she not swallow?!" She said sarcastically "What?! No!" He said, a blush on his face "Cause.....I'm none of those of things....and trust me...I swallow~" She said biting her bottom lip, His blush growing brighter "W-what?...." "Yo.....A-ron....I was joking, you should've seen your face" she said trying to contain her laughter, though she did have a red blush on her face. "You're such a weirdo!!" He said slapping her hand lightly, making her laugh. "Thank you very much~," she said with an eyebrow wiggle. "So Y/n, you've had a boyfriend?" Aaron asks, "Mhmm, about two, none of them serious, at least to them it wasn't," She said bluntly. Aaron nodded wanting to pry but decided not to.

"Well A-ron, I would love to talk more but~ I have to find some way to get home...which is about 30 minutes away...by car..." She said standing up, placing a twenty on the table. "If you don't mind, could I take you home?" Aaron asked, Y/n blushed lightly but spoke "S-sure, if you don't mind"  "Of course not, oh and also...I'm paying so here" He said giving her back her money she had previously placed down, "No you're not, I am plus you're taking me home...it's the least I could do" "How about you let me pay? that'll make me happy~" "Ugh...fine, whatever" She gave in taking her money back. Aaron smirked and chuckled lightly, "Well, Y/n let's get going" the 2/h/c nodded and followed him to his car.

*     *     *     *

They both made it to Y/n's house, it was a nice sized house that was an off white color the front yard was garnished with beautiful luscious green grass that seemed to be freshly cut; the porch light was on, it's yellow glow shining above the f/c door. Aaron walked Y/n to her door while she twiddled with her costume, "Thank you, Aaron, for everything you did today" She said turning to him, "It was nothing really, just trying to help" He said with a sincere smile. "Here...just in case you...need company..." She said handing him a piece of paper that had her number on it. "Thanks...I'll be using it soon," He said turning, walking back to his car. "Aaron wait!" the ravenette turned mid-step and looked at her, She quickly pecked his cheek with a blush. "I'll see you later..." "See you later," He said, a light blush on his face. Y/n walked inside her house and immediately went to her c/d and quietly fangirled to herself.

A/n:
This was actually kinda cringe XD but I hope you still enjoyed....I guess.....