+-The Casanova & Smol Bean-+ Dante X Reader X Travis

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! SOME SHIT WAS GOING DOWN!!!!....But I'm back now so...onto the story...Also...this wasn't requested but I needed something, the Zane X Reader will be out next week...I promise!!

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
H/c - Hair Color
2/h/c - Hair Color [Brunette, Blonde, Ravenette etc.]
F/an - Favorite Anime
M/D - Mom Or Dad
≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈

"Hurry up Dante!!" shouted the 2/h/c to the very flirty bluenette "Hold it, princess~" he cooed walking up to the girl "Shut it! Look! since you were being a huge perv, we're late for class!!" she shouted in anger "I was not being a perv, I was being a ladies man~" "Ladies man?...Yeah right! and I'm the queen of Gehenna~" she mocked "No wonder you're hot!" she sweatdropped and smacked him over the head "Shut up! now come on!" she took the boys' wrist and dragged him to class.

As they made it inside all eyes were on them "Miss L/n, Mister ____ [whatever dufuq his last name is]...I see you decided to join us"  said Mr. Hoster, their math teacher. "We're very sorry Mr. Hoster, We were talking and lost track of time...It won't happen again Sir" "It better not, Now take your seats" he said before going back to the lesson "You totally owe me a(n) F/an poster" she whispered to her friend sitting down "Okay, okay I'll get you one" he sighed, Y/n couldn't help but smirk at her success.

After class the two heading towards lunch, which Y/n was ecstatic about. "Calm down, It's just lunch" chuckled the navy-eyed boy "As if! Lunch is the best part of school!!" "Should I be offended?" "Nope! 'cause you're the second best thing about school!" "Still think I should be offended that you choose food over me" "Oh man up Dante~ Food is life and you know it~" She cooed "Yeah...I guess..." "Yup! well, come on! I need food!!" She once again took the boys' wrist and dragged him to the cafeteria.

"What's with you dragging me around?!" Dante exclaimed "You're too slow! plus if I don't you'll stop and be a huge perv!" "Whatever" he scoffed. Y/n grabbed his hand and guided him to their table where Aphmau, one of their friends, was already sitting down along with the white-haired boy known as Travis.

"Oh hey, guys!" exclaimed the ravenette "Hey Aph! Hey, Trav!" "H-hello" stuttered the white-haired boy with a shy wave "you're so adorable" she mumbled "what?" Asked Travis "nothing important..." She replied slightly blushing from her own words. "So what were you two up to~?" Teased the ravenette "N-nothing! Why would you think that?!" The 2/h/c shouted, her blush darkening. The bluenette behind her chuckled at her reaction and put his arm around her shoulders.

"We were just talking~" he stated, surprising the 2/h/c that he didn't say something perverted or inappropriate "oh okay!" "Well... I'll be back losers! gotta go get my food!" said Y/n getting up from the table, leaving the three to themselves.

"So Dante~....you like Y/n~?" cooed Aphmau "W-what? no!...why would you think that~?" he said, obvious that he did have feelings for the h/c haired girl "Dante has a crush~ Dante has a crush~" chanted the ravenette repeatedly.

'Dante likes Y/n?'  thought the white haired male '*sigh* she probably likes him back...he's so open about his feelings, and I can't even say hello without stuttering'  he mentally chided himself. "Travis?...Travis! Travis!!" the boy was brought out of his thoughts by the girl herself.

"Huh?!" "Are you okay?!" the girl asked, her eyes and words filled with concern. "Uh....mhmm...I w-was j-just t-thinking" he said, mentally cursing himself for stuttering once more. "Good, don't do that again...okay?" she said. The boy shook his head and gave a shy smile receiving a bright smile from the 2/h/c.

"Anyways, while I was in line I saw Nicole, she said she was having a party and we're invited!" Y/n said happily "What kind of party?" asked the bluenette. "It's a party/sleepover so pack some clothes" "Who's all gonna be there?" asked the short ravenette. "She didn't say...but I know Katelyn's going" "Hmm...sounds fun! I'm in!" cheered Dante "I'm in too!" "How 'bout you Trav?" Y/n asked the shy boy "U-uh...I m-mean...I guess..." "Yay! I'll meet you guys at Aph's house at six, the party starts at seven-thirty".

Everyone nodded and agreed to meet at Aphmau's house later that evening.

*     *     *     *

"Bye M/D! I'll see you later!" Y/n shouted leaving her house to go to her friend's.
Y/n walked along the sidewalk looking up at the sky. It was painted beautifully, with clementine, lavender, and bubblegum. The colo(u)rs seemingly going together perfectly, blending in with each other.

Y/n sighed at the beauty and decided to take a picture and post it on instagram.

she smiled and looked up to see Aphmau's house in view.

As she reached her house she saw Aphmau, Dante, and Travis walk outside,

"Hey guys!" she shouted to the trio "Hey!" "Sup" "H-hi..." they all greeted her "You guys ready?" she asked them "Yup! we were just coming outside to wait for you!" said Aphmau with her usual smile "Well then...Let's go!!!" said Y/n running ahead...