+-I'll Be There-+ Malachi X Reader

This takes place in MCD

Garroth doesn't live in the guard tower in the story

≈≈≈≈≈Code≈≈≈≈≈
Y/n - Your Name
M/n - Mother's Name
F/n - Father's Name
L/n - Last Name
V/n - Village Name
H/c - Hair Color
E/c - Eye Color
D/e/c - Descriptive Eye Color [Chocolate Brown,Ocean Blue,Emerald Green Etc.]
F/c - Favorite Color

≈≈≈≈≈3rd POV≈≈≈≈≈
One day a women with H/C hair and E/C eyes was in the village of Phoenix Drop,she was walking around when she saw a boy with Blond hair and blue eyes he was wearing some sort of O'kasis armor,the women followed him until he entered a wooden house.
The women looked down at her sleeping daughter in her arms,the baby's name was Y/n L/n,she was 1 years old,not knowing anything happening around her,just like the shadow souls chasing her and her mother.
The women place the sleeping girl in a basket then set her down in front of the door,she put a locket with a picture of her and her daughter,a name tag and a letter to whoever is on the other side,she knocked and ran off before the shadow souls could catch her,

On the other side of the door lied Garroth Ro'Meave,Head Guard to Lord Aphmau,he just got back from a quest with Lord Aphmau and was lying on the couch until he heard a knock on the wooden door,he got up and saw a small basket with a child inside,he picked up the basket and brought it inside.
he looked inside the basket and saw the child peacefully sleeping with a(n) F/C Blanket wrapped around her,he saw she had H/C hair but couldn't see her eyes,he then saw a letter tucked into the blanket.
He carefully took the letter that read.

Dear Mister.

Please take care of my daughter,sadly our village was over run by shadow souls and i don't think i could take her out in the forest,i hope you do take in my sweet daughter.
Her name is Y/n L/n of V/n thank you so much.
~M/n L/n

Garroth's eyes widen at the letter,he knew the village of V/n it was a small village but they were very kind people especially the lord and his wife who were F/n L/n and M/n L/n the parents to the girl left at his doorstep.
Garroth went into his room and set the child on his bed he then went to go get Lord Aphmau who can help him with this whole thing.

≈≈≈≈≈2 Year Time Skip≈≈≈≈≈

"Come on Papa!" the young girl shouted to her father "i'm coming!" her father shouted back "but i wanna see Wevin and Mawachi!" she shouted once more,her father then caught up to her and grabbed her hand "well then let's go" he then picked up the little girl and started running to Lord Aphmau's house making the little girl giggle in delight.

When they reached her house the little girl knocked on the door,The door opened to reveal a women with Jet Black hair and Caramel eyes,"oh hello Y/n,Garroth come in!" Aphmau said "Y/n you can go with Levin and Malachi they're upstairs" "okay!" the girl cheered.

Once Y/n got upstairs she saw the two boys sitting and playing "Hi guys!" the girl said "Hi Y/n" "Hello Y/n" "what are you guys dowing?" "We're trying to build a castle" Malachi said "cool,can i help?" The girl asked "sure" Malachi said,the girl smiled and helped the boys in building the castle.
When they were finished they stepped back and admired their work,"i think it wooks gweat!" Levin exclaimed "i think sho too" Y/n said "let's play dwagons!" the blond said "sure i wanna be a pwincess!" "i'll be the knight!" the brunette spoke "Yay! i'm da dwagon!" little Levin cheered.
The three children then played all day long until it was time for Y/n to go home.

≈≈≈≈≈Small Time Skip≈≈≈≈≈

'Papa's been acting weird' the young girl thought to herself,and it's true Garroth was acting strange he wasn't coming out of his room which worried the child.
"Papa! are you okay?" the girl said through the door,no response. The girl sighed and decided to go Lord Aphmau's house to see Levin and Malachi,"Papa! i'm going to see Levin and Malachi!!" she shouted,still no response.
She then set off too go see her two friends hoping to get things off her mind.

As the girl reached the Lord's home she knocked on the door,it quickly opened to reveal Aphmau. "Y/n thank goodness your here i was just about to go get you" "why?" the girl said "there is going to be a war and we need to send you and all children away" "w-what?!" "i'm sorry but you have too i want you too be safe" "b-but w-what about p-papa" she said teary eyed "he's going to be okay i promise" the girl nodded and Aphmau took her to the boat her everyone was,she got on the boat and it started to sail off...

≈≈≈≈≈15 Year Time Skip≈≈≈≈≈

It's been 15 years and Y/n and some of the people are at Phoenix Drop,why i say some you ask? well when Phoenix Drop started to fall and crumble the people left except for a few people like Dante,Kawaii~Chan,Donna and her family,and a couple of more people,but Levin,Malachi and Y/n also stayed and Levin Became Lord with Y/n as his head guard [look idk what Malachi is sooo yea...]

One day Levin and Y/n were patrolling the walls while talking about various things,while they were walking along the gate they heard a voice that left 15 years ago.
"M-mom?" Levin stuttered,Aphmau looked up at them in shock "L-Levin" Levin then went down and hugged Aphmau,Y/n was standing infront of the gate in shock "Y-Y/n is t-that you?" Aphmau said "yes" Y/n said tears starting to form in her E/c orbs,Aphmau ran to her and hugged her.
They soon all caught up and Aphmau explained what had happened.
[p.s. Malachi isn't trading or whatever in this and he and aph already reunited] 

"so Aphmau does that mean Dad's with you too?" The H/c haired girl asked with hope inside of her "i-i'm s-sorry Y/n...he stayed so we could leave..." Aphmau trailed off,the girl got up from her seat and ran out the door and towards the Irene statue,her H/c hair flying behind her,her once hope and joy filled eyes were now filled with sadness and tears.
Once she reached the statue she fell to her knees,she took off her armor and put her head in her hands.

Y/n then put her feet off of the cliff and looked to the sky "i'm sorry dad..." she whispered,she then pushed off the cliff a little"STOP!!" she heard someone say,she was then tackled to the ground, she looked up and saw it was Malachi "What are you doing?!" he asked his eyes getting glossy.She didn't say anything,instead she jumped up and wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into his chest.
Malachi knew what was wrong and wrapped his arms around her and started rubbing circles on her back,Y/n looked up and him his Emerald Green eyes staring into her D/E/C ones.
Y/n then leaned in as did Malachi and soon their lips met,Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck as his snaked around her waist.

They then both pulled away a blushing mess, "Y/n i promise you you're dad is gonna come back,and 'til then I'll be there"

A/N Wow this was more like a story then a one~shot ;3 no one requested this i just saw a Malachi X Reader book so i just went with it. okay i have an announcement to make...
I Have A New Book!!! Yay!!  it's a Hikaru X Reader X Kaoru two of mai Senpai's.....yes i have multiple...

Happy: Is one of them Natsu~
Ash*blushes* Shut up you stupid cat!!
Temmie:Tem knows Ash~Sama has crush on Sans!
Ash*blushed more* Just Shut Up!!!
H&T:hehe

Happy:Anyways Hope You Have
Temmie: An Gr8 Day/Nite
Ash:~Much L♥ve Ash!
All:Buh~Bai!!!