Garroth's Ending

!Trigger Warning:in this there will be suicide attempt so if you are sensitive to that stuff please when you see (♣) <----this symbol skip until you see this symbol----> (♦)!
♫Song:Little Do You Know By:Alex & Sierra (NIghtCore)♫

"l-look Z-Zane i l-liked you b-but.....i just can't" i then ran out of the place not looking back for a second. when i stopped i looked and i was at the beach so i went close to the water and pulled out my phone took off the passcode i then opened the notes and wrote a suicide note

-----Random Flashback-----

i was helping Aph get the popcorn and stuff when Kawaii~Chan came up too me and told me to follow her so me being stupid i followed her she then took me to the bathroom,"okay Y/N~Sama/Chan now Kawaii~Chan is going to give you one chance she needs you stay away from Zane~Kun he's Kawaii~Chan's now so you can't have him,now if Y/N~Sama/Chan ever go's near Zane~Kun Kawaii~Chan will kill you so do all of us a favor and just kill your self nobody will care so just DIE!!"

-----End Of FB-----

(♣♣)

i then took of my shoes and put my phone on them and walked to the small cliff were i was at only this after noon. when i got there i sat down my feet dangling off the side i then took a piece of glass that i found on the beach and put it to my wrist and slowly pushed it into my skin making a deep cut,i let the crimson liquid drip onto my legs and toes until the drops feel onto the sand at the bottom of the cliff i then made multiple more cuts on my arms and legs until my vision got a bit blurry i stopped and waited a while before i jump.

(♦♦)

-----Garroth's POV-----(just before you finished the note)

a while into the movie Y/N didn't come back but before i could get up Zane rushed down to the living room "guys i can't find Y/N she ran out a while ago and i went after her but i couldn't find her!!" he shouted i then went up to him and grabbed him by his shirt "why didn't you tell us earlier!!!" i shouted i then ran up the stairs and out the door to try and find her.

i ran and thought where she could've gone then i remembered she said she liked to go to the beach when she was sad, i then used all of my speed and ran to the beach. when i got there i instantly saw her F/C shoes with her phone on them i then turned on her phone which wasn't locked and saw a note written in it and it read.

Dear Friends,
If you find this then i'm probably dead now if you're thinKing this is Zane's fAult it's not it's my oWn i now reAlize that I'm just weighing you guys down and that I don't deserve to live and that's why my family left me alone in the streets i just Can't do it anymore.
and no i'm not doing tHis because someone broke my heArt i'm doiNg this because i'm useless and nobody wants me here and because someone told me too.
if you find out who it was don't worry about doing anything to them they already got what they wanted so they won't bother you guys anymore and i'm sorry i put you guys down all the time,i'm sorry for moving to MyStreet,i'm sorry for being me and i'm sorry for being born.
~Sincerely Y/N

Dear Garroth,
i want you too know that you are the best person i've ever met and you're the one that i love with all my heart and if actually care for me i'm sorry for putting you through this but i need to do it for all of you and like i said if you find out who it is don't bother doing anything me dying is like losing a penny,you never no it's gone or if you do know it's gone you don't care because it's just a penny and there's millions of then left.
also Garroth if you happen to care for me then go to the place were you put my heart back together
~Love Y/N

when i was done reading it i realized tears were now falling down my face and when i looked up i saw everyone there i then gave them the phone and Aph read it aloud.when she was done she looked up at me then she spoke "there's a message in it!" she exclaimed "no duh" said Katelyn "no i mean some of the letters are bold maybe we can see what it says" we then all looked at the phone. i then put the pieces together all the letters spelt out

K A W A I I C H A N

i then paused and looked at everyone and it looks like they got it too "you go find her we'll take care of this later" said Aph i nodded and ran to the cliff.
when i got there i saw her F/C Ears and H/C hair but when i got a better look i saw blood all over her i then saw her push herself off a little bit i then ran too her and pulled her back.

-----Y/N's POV-----

i was about i push myself off when someone pulled me back i screamed and closed my eyes,when i opened then i saw Garroth on top of me i then sat up and hugged him and sobbed into his shirt covering it in tears and blood.
i finally calmed down but before i could say anything he crashed his lips onto mine i was shocked at first but then i fluttered my E/C eyes close and wrapped my arms around his neck,he then softly pushed me down on the grass,while we were kissing he bit my lip asking for entrance which i accepted he then explored my mouth while i ran my fingers through his Sandy Blond hair. after a while we broke apart for air we then looked at eachother panting i then smiled and gave him another kiss "can we go back i'm kinda tired" i said then his eyes widened "before you can go to bed we need to get you taken care of" he said grabbing wrist careful not to harm me "oh right....well let's go" i then got up but quickly stumbled back down i looked up at Garroth and he chuckled he then came over too me and picked me up bridal style and carried me there.

when we got there everyone rushed over to me and hugged me "Y/N don't ever do that again" Aph said "Don't worry i won't" i said weakly "guys let's let her rest" said Aaron and i mouthed him a thank you and he smiled in return,then Zane came downstairs "can you guys be qu--" he paused and looked at me he then ran over to me and hugged me and kept repeating "I'm so sorry" we then broke away from the hug "it's okay Zane it's not your fault" i said and ruffled his Hair i then went over to Garroth and kissed his cheek even though i almost ended it all i'm happy,
i'm happy to be here with Garroth

-----Extended Ending(Author POV or whatever)-----

that same night they called the police and Kawaii~Chan was arrested but it was then found out it was really Michi and Kawaii~Chan was still at MyStreet with Travis but and at the end of the trip which was in the end of August Y/N and Garroth invited everyone to Love~Love Paradise and they got married even though they dated for like 2 and a half months they knew they were meant for eachother.

A/N hey guys so how'd you like it i was like so much drama and stoof ye anyways thank youfor reading this now i thought about it i'm not gonna post the Zane ending instead i'm gonna post a whole new one~shot about him and the reason for that is because this one is just so much drama and i can't think of anything this good for Zane's ending so i'm sorry i really am but you know also request because after the Zane on i have no idea's so yeah and it can be a repeat Character so ye
ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS THAT'S INSANE!!!!!! that's all
~Much L♥ve Ash
Buh~Bai!!