•How Lucky - Angst!Garroth X Reader•

Long time since I've updated...heh, I'll TRY to start updating more often, I've just been focusing on working on my other books. Such as my AOT X Reader, OHSHC X Reader, and 7DS X Reader. But like I said, I'll be trying to update more often!

And yes...it's winter...cause....I miss winter...(T^T)

I'm pretty sure you know the code by now~

The wind blew against the 2/h/c's face as she walked through the streets, her delicate face red from the coldness of the night.

She always refused to have feelings for him.

She promised herself she wouldn't fall for him.

She told herself she wouldn't get hurt.

But that's not the case, she did fall for him. She fell for his blue eyes, she fell for his blond hair, she fell for his kind personality, she fell for him. When she promised she wouldn't. The girl wiped a tear running down her face with her sleeve, she never wanted this...she just wanted to be loved by him, by somebody. But she took him, she took him out of her hands, when she thought she had a chance...he was taken away, by her...she gets them all without even trying, she doesn't return their feelings...but they still chase her, hoping she'll change her mind.

'I knew it was too good to be true...why would he like me? I'm nobody, she's everything...'

She walked down the neighborhood to to house, the snow on the sidewalk crunching beneath her feet. She stopped and looked around, noticing how quiet and lonely the street was a night. Memories flooded back into her mind; both good and bad, she looked at his mailbox. That's when they first met, the mail man accidentally gave her his mail and his hers. She smiled at the memory but it quickly faded as she looked a the tree in front of her house, where she confessed her feelings for him.

Another tear slipped from her e/c eyes, then another and another. She quickly ran inside her house and ran to her room where she jumped on the bed and sobbed, she eventually cried herself to sleep; something that she's been doing for a while.

*     *     *     *

She woke up to the soft beams of the sun shining through her window, she rubbed her eyes that here bloodshot and puffy from crying. She got up from her bed and and did her usual morning routine.

She walked out of door, not bothering to eat anything. As she did she notices the lovely couple walk out of his house, she tried to avoid them but that didn't turn out the way she planned.

"Hey Y/n!" She shouted, Y/n sighed and looked at them trying not to make eye contact. She waved slightly and shuffled her feet in the snow, "Where are you going?" She shrugged and continued to make small patterns in the snowlucky', did you know me and Garroth are dating?" She squealed happily, "I heard...you must be happy" she croaked, her voice hoarse and raw. "Mhmm, we are!" She said pecking his cheek. "I have to go...I'm meeting Aaron for lunch" she said walking away, but she grabbed her wrist. "Aaron?" She questioned "Yes, now I must go, I don't want to be late" she said shaking her wrist from her grip.

It wasn't a lie, Aaron had invited her for lunch for an unknown reason. She walked down the same sidewalk as last night, her breath became shaky and unsteady and she walked.

'You got to him first...how lucky'

Short I know! But I'm working on a longer one right now~!